Easy 2 Go Pot System

Hi Guys

Anyone have experience with this ?
https://growguru.co.za/products/autopot-easy-to-go-kit
Just get a large shallow container to hold your pots and then install this thing in the tray.
Im growing in Coco and perlite using synthetic nutes.
Just looking for new tech that doesnt use electricity, thanks Eskom!
Thanks!
I'm a huge fan of the Autopot system. As long as your reservoir is sorted wrt nutrients, then it's pretty much hassle free.

Right now I'm running a dual XL autopot system outdoors & a 15l autopot in the shed.

I would advise getting an air pump for your reservoir. It'll keep the water oxygenated and clean, if loadshedding hits, a few hours won't affect it much.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy-z said:

I'm a huge fan of the Autopot system. As long as your reservoir is sorted wrt nutrients, then it's pretty much hassle free.

Right now I'm running a dual XL autopot system outdoors & a 15l autopot in the shed.

I would advise getting an air pump for your reservoir. It'll keep the water oxygenated and clean, if loadshedding hits, a few hours won't affect it much.

how do grow you in them, coco perlite?

i found organic soil wasnt a fan of the wet base. do you add clay pellets or perlite at the base?

how do grow you in them, coco perlite?
 i found organic soil wasnt a fan of the wet base. do you add clay pellets or perlite at the base?
Yup. Clay pellets/leca in the base, then promix 50/50. I'm also using an airdome to bubble air through the roots, but that's optional.
6a9158804eab69b35c214212fba0240f.jpg

• Like 2

think i will pop my outdoor charlottes angel plant in one and see how she does, got a few lying around the garage. shes been looking sad in a 10l bag since her sisters got 38l material pots.
what nutes do you run?

I was forced to go the cheap route. Hortimix A & B with a bit of calmag in the reservoir.

The pic I posted earlier was during the recovery from a severe calmag deficiency, they're doing a lot better since. Next time i have to remember to buffer my coco.

• 7 months later...

I use Atami Coco,  is ph balanced, and buffered with Cal/Mag - easy to use.

I would also recommend a H2O2 flush every few weeks to keep the lines clean.

Love my autopots - makes feeding sooo easy, and gravity fed, means no load shedding issues with pumps..