Easy seeds for amatuers

Toby

Look any strain that is stable will be the easier strain to grow.

Anything that is new on the market etc could be a little tricky. especially to get the nute ratios right.

Id say strains like. AK47, White widow, Afghan, Skunk, Haze, kush. are easy enough to grow.

But if you come into any problems just ask and we will do what we can to help.

Look any strain that is stable will be the easier strain to grow.

Anything that is new on the market etc could be a little tricky. especially to get the nute ratios right.

Id say strains like. AK47, White widow, Afghan, Skunk, Haze, kush. are easy enough to grow.

But if you come into any problems just ask and we will do what we can to help.

Cool man, shot for the input. Ill definitely be utilising the members expertise. :-clap

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Garethleauk

Autoflowering I wouldn't waste my time, go for a strain like Sensi Seeds - Super Skunk. as they say, takes more experience smoking it that it does growing it

• 3 weeks later...

If the auto seeds were produced in Europe you may be surprised to discover

that the advertised characteristics of growth and flowering don't quite apply here.

If you don't want to waste money get some local Sativa seeds from a friend and grow those.

You will learn more about each phase of growth and how to tackle nute problems.

The easy cheap route, but you will learn more.

Happy learning.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. Some nice suggestions of what seeds we should try getting.

I really wish I could buy seeds from the trusted, international breeders but we know that our postal service is broken so we can't really just buy online cos you will probably never get your shipment. (Has anybody ordered internationally recently with any success?)

I do not have any friends living overseas, nor do I know anybody who can give me clones. Growing from seeds is my only option here.

I got all my equipment and consumables already, but missing the most important thing - THE SEEDS! lol -  the plan was to plant my seeds at the start of Feb

Keeping my circumstances above in mind, what are my options at this point?

Only GSR? - I have read some bad reviews but hey, if this is my only option..

Any suggestions and advice will be much appreciated

Acquring BTC can be daunting at first but its not actually. Try BitX- You can do EFT's or credit card purchases. Just educate yourself with process.

Holysmoke is based in Durban. You can email them holysmokeseeds@hotmail.com. Yeah they ship locally.