How to know if local seedbanks are legit

Zrubin

Hey guys, I'm new to this and have done about a month of research and am finally ready to start my first grow. I was hoping to buy seeds locally, currently leaning towards purchasing from pachamama or biltong and budz since theyve got the strains I'm looking for. My only concern is how do I know that I am getting the gentics that I ordered and not some shitty seed. If anyone has had experience with these two suppliers please let me know :)

Thanks in advance

9 hours ago, Zrubin said:

Hey guys, I'm new to this and have done about a month of research and am finally ready to start my first grow. 

Start growing with bagseed instead, far cheaper school fees. Grown properly it will knock the socks off the original bud you got it from. 

27 minutes ago, TomHill said:

Start growing with bagseed instead, far cheaper school fees. Grown properly it will knock the socks off the original bud you got it from. 

Yeah personally I don't really smoke at the moment but I've asked my brother and all my friends to check for seeds but they mostly have indoor or greenhouse which usually doesn't have seeds.

Like Trophy we also can order in whatever strain you after or can find it.. Whilst we are building up our libary of on hand genetics , we do a shipment every 2 weeks in SA so depending if we have your strain  on hand or not and when you have ordered it may take up to 2 weeks to receive  your order. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CannaSmith said:

Like Trophy we also can order in whatever strain you after or can find it.. Whilst we are building up our libary of on hand genetics , we do a shipment every 2 weeks in SA so depending if we have your strain  on hand or not and when you have ordered it may take up to 2 weeks to receive  your order. 

Yep I am using cannasmith for a few orders. Will report back here once they're in hand, so far the process has been smooth.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, CannaSmith said:

Do you have a website? Or how do you operate? Couldn't find it in a quick Google search 

Not to worry I found it https://www.cannasmiths.co.za

Edited by Dr. Green
  • Like 2