Here to learn and share

DeusExMachina

Hi all,

While I have nothing to share right now, I am here to learn.

I was surprised to learn of Hero Seeds, a place we can buy seeds from.

I just want to find out some stuff;

1. Which are the best strains to grow indoors?

2. If places like Hero Seeds are allowed to operate, what's the possibility of opening a weed shop that sells both edibles and buds to the public? Will there be licensing? How does one go about it?

Indoor grows id recommend an indica as beginner, they don't grow as tall, allowing you take make a few mistakes without the plants stretching too tall. Give it a run on bag seed, that way you can grow until you get conformable.

Not sure how lisencing works, but there is already a fully operational coffee shop in Jozi... They're over priced, castle lite will set you back R50 a dumpie, outdoor weed will set you back R100/g. It's not ideal, but great place to go when you have no alternatives.

Their outdoor will also give you a couple of seeds. Judging by the plants, it's a indica dominant strain, 272294a128034e5b880a91a929abf893.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

If you've smoke or used cannabis in any sort of way you would have come across a seed in those buds. Take a seed from the bud you most enjoyed and try those as starters. Alternatively see pics for local seeds. Some are pricey but you pay for renown genetics, some are like bred locally and cost a little less. Look around in the site, there is plenty info with regards to soils, nutes etc... Welcome btw 37bb6a5c288cfda480ea5ec4dd908669.jpg26b9c3b638f5adbb6297e591e0be61a9.jpgd9f2e53fcdcabda9ca9100d68b2eb587.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

It's still illegal to sell cannabis so how these shops are getting away with it I don't know...

Yeah, with the prices they charge, they can afford the best lawyers and a few years behind bars... All irrelevant... The stuff I use to make clones and monster crop, they sell at R100/g

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk