DGKxG-Pen Herbal Vaporizer

Guest Hein

Hey all

Hope you all are having a joyfull Christmas and staying safe. I see that no vapes have been posted yet so I thought why not post something.

So for Christmas I received a DGK x G-pen and I have to say I am quite impressed. Last year I bought a Snoop Dogg G Pen and from the get go I was amazed with the high I got. Then I found problems with the vape ( coil issues ) and ended up returning it. I then returned to my trusty old glass pipe until today when I received my new vape from the misses as a Xmas prezzie. 

I am also quite surprised with the high I get even though I smoked a couple of pipes before opening of gifts. A friend has a Magic Flight Launch Box and I have tonstaybclean for a day just to get a nice high, BUT..........

The Gpen gives a really nice high even between pipes. I just finished smoking my last gram with the pipe and will continue from tomorrow onwards with the vape. 

It has 3 different settings of heat and I found that the middle setting if perfect for me. The pic was taken from the web cause mine is in the kitchen and I'm far to lazy now go get it and take pics. 

I still need to weigh the amount of weed it takes. Will update with that and battery life.

dgk-g-pen-herb-500x500.jpg.4344dec17353704f63de9218f02ce2be.jpg

I agree with you there. I enjoy a joint myself but pipes is always welcome. The high is definitely different and smoking pipes or joints will always be my number 1 choice. 

I find that I smoke my weed to fast and needed a way to smoke less or at least don't go through mybweed so fast. This is perfect for me and with this my weed should last longer. And its safer when travelling for work

At this point the battery last me a whole day. It shuts off automatically after 4 mins and I found it stupid in the beginning but after using it a few times I found it to be quite helpful. Especially in those times where you start drifting off in thought.

A load comes to 0.20g and it can last for a bout 2 smoke times if you take the highest setting. I still enjoy my pipes which makes it hard to keep to the vape.

To get the most out of a portable vape you really have to fork out the monies. I've got a atmos vicod 5g which retails for about 1k more than your pen and it still delivers satisfactory results compared to my buddha desktop vape. Ultimately desktops are the best but if you want a portable vape that delivers you have to fork out 4k-5k 

How are you finding the cleaning side of things with the vape? Having to clean often?

To get the most out of a portable vape you really have to fork out the monies. I've got a atmos vicod 5g which retails for about 1k more than your pen and it still delivers satisfactory results compared to my buddha desktop vape.  

How are you finding the cleaning side of things with the vape? Having to clean often?

Unfortunately that's true about forking out for proper and good vapes. I would love to get get a better one but for now it'll have to do. I have a desktop vape but not really sure what its called. According to my Google searches it a big brother vape. I'll get a pic up for you soon. 

Cleaning the vape is quite simple. I clean it after almost every use and cleaning is as easy and using the brush that's supplied and just cleaning the chamber out. 

I'll go check out the atmos vicar 5g and also the arizer solo 2 that tarbaby[/member] mentioned. I haven't had much experience with vapes so I'm learning as I go. I enjoy the high more from the vape as compared to a pipe or joint tbh