Mexican run

Guest Hein

Ahoya

So I saw Gnome is doing a shroom run in the grow diaries section so I thought why not join the fun. 

I started yesterday with a WBS tek cause i had 5cc of the mexican syringe left that i used for the LC. My LC is looking really good and i think i have a winner there. Still.need tondo some more reading on LC's but im pretty sure ive got the read enough to keep it going. 

As soon as things start happening i will post more update pics. Got hold of some Texan shrooms this weekend and had some. Its quite a strong shroom for me. Chowed 1g on Friday and tripped quite a bit. Thus mornjng i tried .5g and it was really nice. Also found enough kief for a good smoke too. I have 1g left of the Texan and was wondering if anyone knew if I can take a spore print from dried shrooms ? Gnome[/member] ?

CAM03032.thumb.jpg.280bf5f2f03796b0be9dfca597ccc7b7.jpg

CAM03043.thumb.jpg.b9c0aec91769eba887e229809b543283.jpg

CAM03041.thumb.jpg.92034563952a5035ae0cc3f8d779df2f.jpg

After giving it some thought it's been decided that we won't be allowing any further shroom diaries on the forum. Purely to keep things cannabis related. Perhaps in the future if the laws relax on magic mushrooms we may consider having a separate area for that but for now lets keep it cannabis focused. 

Gnome[/member] and Hein[/member] you guys may continue with your threads no problem. No more future magic mushroom grow diaries though please 

:-peace

No more future magic mushroom grow diaries though please

Should we refrain from discussing illegal drugs other than cannabis in general? Or just growing/making/etc? It's an understandable position either way.

Sorry should've been a bit more specific. Discussing other illegal drugs is chilled. The showcasing of it or the discussion of how to grow/produce it isn't.

you guys may continue with your threads no problem. No more future magic mushroom grow diaries though please :-peace

Cool thanx for letting us know and be able to continue for now. Better make this run count. LoL

• 3 weeks later...

Ahoya

So I saw Gnome is doing a shroom run in the grow diaries section so I thought why not join the fun.

I started yesterday with a WBS tek cause i had 5cc of the mexican syringe left that i used for the LC. My LC is looking really good and i think i have a winner there. Still.need tondo some more reading on LC's but im pretty sure ive got the read enough to keep it going.

As soon as things start happening i will post more update pics. Got hold of some Texan shrooms this weekend and had some. Its quite a strong shroom for me. Chowed 1g on Friday and tripped quite a bit. Thus mornjng i tried .5g and it was really nice. Also found enough kief for a good smoke too. I have 1g left of the Texan and was wondering if anyone knew if I can take a spore print from dried shrooms ? Gnome[/member] ?

Your jars look good however, do you have micropore tape or some sort of filter tape on the top to allow for fresh air exchange? If not that will most definitely lead to contamination.

I am doing a wbs tek tomorrow to test the LC. The spore syringe didn't work and the LC is from the same syringe. Not sure if it'll work....... I have my doubts though but hey its all in the learning process.

Hey all

Just a couple of pics to show that everything is still good - I hope LoL.

The LC is quite clear and the one jar started showing signs of colonization. :yipeeee

Will update again when things is more colonized.

CAM03097.thumb.jpg.f17fbfb4417cb4f252fd37be8842792a.jpg

CAM03099.thumb.jpg.73482ef098350c15ed4ab0b40f2312f7.jpg

CAM03097.thumb.jpg.283376e7a972053719300666becac618.jpg

Hey all

Just a couple of pics to show that everything is still good - I hope LoL.

The LC is quite clear and the one jar started showing signs of colonization. :yipeeee

Will update again when things is more colonized.

I think you used the lc to soon 

This is my 3 lc 

1 is ready for use 

I think 

Well i will wait till the others lookslike the first one liquid stays clear after shaking it

DSC_0972.thumb.JPG.1cec89c3494fe330b15b0d4a626f4ac7.JPG

DSC_0974.thumb.JPG.741cdec606b1576bc4108f67252671a6.JPG

DSC_0977.thumb.JPG.f4d4fc706f56b07511e5d3aed3f71e4c.JPG