Hello high

PeacePipePixy

High ladies and gent.

So I found myself on here to enter the bong comp. Mine happened to have cracked a week ago due to ice which it was obv not made for, a friend pointed me in this direction... and whatta ya kno... an ice bong up for grabs 😆

Ive been checking out alot of the content on here... what a plethora of very useful info. Its amazing to see what ppl are doing. Its inspiring. Jah bless us all! ❤💛💚

I personally only do small hobby grows. Usually scrog due to space but I play around. Otherwise my main interest lies in smoking copious amounts of it and gettting creative. I paint. I draw. I design. I create. I chill. I smoke... thats me 😊

Happy to b here. Looking forward to learning.  Each one teach one! Love the happy and helpful vibes Ive seen so far! 

Peace ✌

Welcome to the family brother. You are with the best family out there I think. The info I have gotten from here in a short time is more than I could ask for. 

Enjoy your stay and share some of that creativity and of course that ladies of yours.

Blessings

Hein