Time for some BS

Guest shadowassasin

Guest shadowassasin

Hello all first grow log on this site

Dont worry its not Bull like the name suggests. Its Buddha's Sister from Soma seeds. I gladly got these beans from a fellow 420er Zairek thank you buddy. I put 5 into soak all of them popped. They are in single small pots due to lack of space in my nursery(had to run these once I got them) they are under 150w cfl

At the moment only plain tap water with a bit of calimagic as the water here is shite, The water is left 24hrs to allow the extra rubbish to evaporate.

Will try add pics each week. First one is just when they popped and place in the nursery on Monday.

BS_week_1.thumb.JPG.939be3713af3b38de6c613ed0a01b714.JPG

Guest shadowassasin

I'm in, I'm also wondering what your nursery is full of?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

All sorts Ak48fems(my own) 

ANC (another cheese) ak48 x suicide cheese f1

Bubble berry(Bubblegum Haze x GDP Berry Larry)

Cheese berry(Big Buddha Cheese x SA Powerplant x Bubbleberry)

Kabbalah by doggie nuts seeds had for a while need to refresh this awesome strain. 

and few others I am working on incudling cacti

Guest shadowassasin

Oh wow, your a busy man. Any chance of showing us around your garden ? The more the merrier

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatal

Not keen on a show and tell of my whole set up as working on some systems I will be keeping close to heart till happy and wiling to share others bits and pieces. Will galdy share what others I am running eg got a super critical that is a three brancher not the standard two branch off(been loking for this unicorn for a while)

Guest shadowassasin

Looking good Shadow hope these sisters put out...

Will add more soon still very early days but needed to start some where, so far looking good.

Oh wow, your a busy man. Any chance of showing us around your garden ? The more the merrier

Not keen on a show and tell of my whole set up as working on some systems I will be keeping close to heart till happy and wiling to share others bits and pieces. Will galdy share what others I am running eg got a super critical that is a three brancher not the standard two branch off(been loking for this unicorn for a while)

Got a three brancher Industrial Plant right now! She was topped to the third node when she hit six. Didn’t bother growing branches at the second node. The branch that’s growing three ways is showing some deficiencies though. She’s gonna be a heavy yielder!

I’ll take a pic of her for you.

Guest shadowassasin

Got a three brancher Industrial Plant right now! She was topped to the third node when she hit six. Didn’t bother growing branches at the second node. The branch that’s growing three ways is showing some deficiencies though. She’s gonna be a heavy yielder!

I’ll take a pic of her for you.

Thats cool is your fem or male? or still to early to know, very keen to find out. would love to trade some pollen if male or if you make fem pollen either way keen to know

Guest shadowassasin

Fem seed from Dinafem.

She’s in flower already bud.

How do you make fem pollen? Never heard of it😳😳

I use colloidal silver that I make my self(stuff in the shops ppm is to low and way over priced)

You can use other things like Gibberellic acid,different stress thecs. I like c silver works out just fine for me. Its how fem seeds are made the seeds will come out fem if done right.

Guest shadowassasin

Start of week two nothing amazing but as said will try add a up date pic each week. Still on water with calimagic to ec.4 and ph 5.6/7

Still not much to look at but only one week out the ground.

start_week_2.thumb.JPG.35c426b7c3e920d6ba2f4c467f27aea4.JPG

Guest shadowassasin

Those plants are looking nice bud! I’m just curious, you watering at 5.7 pH? What nutrients are you using if any?

The bs seedlings nothing but calimagic to raise the ec up to 0.4 as still way too young for anything Others in the back ground are clones just started them hydroherb grow powder.

Before any one bitches I am running the powder out of my choice. until Canna is availble here I wont be changing(I know its on its way)

Guest shadowassasin

Don’t worry bud, I don’t care what you use. If it’s working, it’s good, and I like having more options.

Hydro herb grow powder is repackaged GHS powderfeed. I’ve used it and it worked well. I understand now why you pH so low. No worries, you’re good!

Yeah it seems low for some but as you know it its just fine. Agreed its pretty much the same GHS powder feed think its their version. As I said cant wait to get my hands on some canna nuits when they come last used many moons ago and they did not have the range they have now. Thanks for the interest I know not much to look @the mo but had to get it started some where.

Guest shadowassasin

shadowassasin[/member] hey bud. Any more info on Canna line? Do you know who's going to stock it and when it will be available?

I know Hydroherb is working on it as when I could not tell you best to give them a ring every now and then. Sorry cant give you more info, I have a fair bit of nuits to finish first before I look into stocking up.

I know Hydroherb is working on it as when I could not tell you best to give them a ring every now and then. Sorry cant give you more info, I have a fair bit of nuits to finish first before I look into stocking up.

Thanks, appreciated, will keep an eye out. 

I'm particularly interested as it seems to be the go to line for ebb&flow / flood&drain with coco, without draining to waste. 

Guest shadowassasin

Thanks, appreciated, will keep an eye out.

I'm particularly interested as it seems to be the go to line for ebb&flow / flood&drain with coco, without draining to waste.

I have not tired most of their range most is new to me. I am going back a few years when I ran it there was no coco option. I ran the a and b veg and bloom in a ebb and flow setup with clay pebbles worked so well. 

But yeah really want to try all the new stuff in partic the coco and bio range.