Double R

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cable ties and in Series bud

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yo JH420

Are you sure about that? If you wired them in series, if one stops working, they all stop working. Series would be where you left the neutral wire unbroken, all along the path, and broke the live wire at each bulb, connecting the two open ends of the broken live to the bulb. Then, you’ll have joined the live and neutral at the end.

Wired in parallel, if one bulb stops working, the others will not be affected. Think of the live and neutral as the two rails of a railway line. Imagine yourself and 11 friends as bulbs, each standing on the railway line with one leg on each rail. That would be a parallel connection. If you jump off, the others are still connected to both rails.

Using the railway line example for series connection would be you and your friends standing with both legs on one rail, with the line cut between your feet. If one jumps off, the line is broken.

Sorry guys my bad lol, yes Parallel not series.

Those were the pieces left after the tops of the bulbs were cut out. Here is a pic showing with the bulb heads still intact and showing parallel wiring.

And how his 2 ladies look like currently under that light 69717b486a3f3f8bb3e7ff62d4c6998b.jpgaa66fc8cf76978d5ab0fa1a32eb23606.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk