EHG (and Hortimix) Nute Calculator Spreadsheet

narnia

Jimmy-z[/member] Ya, agreed. They should plug all their stock in there.

You should be able to just stick the ripener weights into the spreadsheet and mess with any needed formulas. I've been meaning to do so for the silica am using. Bit of a potassium bump there.

(EHG Ripener)Contains:

Phosphorus P 22,6g/kg

Potassium K 38.5g/kg

Magnesium Mg 14,9g/kg

I would've thought so too, but not according to Horitshop site, neither any S in the Bloom formula, only the Grow. Anyone have a bottle of Ripener on hand?

I'm using it now in my flowering stage. I have no clue what the effect will be. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

I'm using it now in my flowering stage. I have no clue what the effect will be. Lol

(relative to bloom)

No N - the major benefit,

Small Mg boost,

Slightly less K,

- therefore slightly higher P ratio

Can you confirm the labeling on the Ripener corresponds to what's listed on Hortishop (as posted in this thead)

Neither Bloom nor Ripener contain any S, based on labeling, so none in feeding schedule from beginning week 3 onward.

You mean chalk? I doubt it. Unless it is highly acidic.

Lol ya, fair enough, chalk.

What do you make of there being no source of sulphur from end week 2 with the EHG feeding schedule? GH Flora Bloom (which I thought EHG was loosely based off) contains sulphur and therefore fed all through flower, whether 3-part or Lucas.

....would it be stupid to wonder whether the S is left off the labeling of both the Ripener and Bloom?

There almost has to be sulfur or something else. Else how would the Mg get mixed in? Most brands, GH included, use MgSO4.

Ya, for sure. Magnesium sulphate or nitrate, as far as I'm aware. EHG Bloom *could* be explained as magnesium nitrate, Ripener obviously cannot given the major point is no N.

Totemic[/member] kindly pointed out magnesium phosphate, just now which you may have missed as the thread stretched to pg 2 now. 

Ripener aside. 

With EHG Bloom / three part; it's pretty odd that a feeding schedule would contain no sulphur from beginning Week 3 of flower onward, isn't it? Logically I'd assume there'd be sulphur in the schedule, especially with hydro nutes. They list sulphur content on Grow labeling, why omit it from Bloom (or Ripener for that matter.)

If not an omission from labeling, can one get by with no sulphur for that long? 

• 3 years later...