My current grows

Guest Slummies

Guest Slummies

Howzit Forum,

So, this isnt a diary as such. But thought I would share my current grows I have going. Maybe my next planting, I will share my detailed journal.. but for now.. enjoy the photos :)

All seeds were planted straight into germinating soil in a seedling tray and left out in the sun and then moved into a germinating box once it cooled down in the afternoon. Soil was kept moist the entire time.

Seedlings :

I currently have 2 x Girl Scout Cookie Auto's in seedling. They are one week a part in age:

GSC 1.0

GSC%201.0-2_zpsb8zrmq7n.jpg

GSC 1.0

GSC%201.0_zpsfapijy6c.jpg

GSC 2.0

GSC2.0-2_zps5pblmhs3.jpg

Clone:

I have taken my first clone. This was test plant and is about 5 weeks since cutting. You will notice nutrient burn. I will most likely move this plant outside once summer arrives. It is taken from the Sativa in the next photos

Clone_zpsyo1doxip.jpg

My First:

My first and only plant I have grown and brought to flower. Last week, I posted a male plant which was grown with this one. However, she is a she. Beautiful, tall plant with minimal "bushing". She is 4 weeks into flowering and a total of 13 weeks old.

Slinky_zps8yxtjf0v.jpg

Slinky2_zpsvgco8fhi.jpg

Slink3_zps7ha8piem.jpg

Enjoy :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...