How to improve seed germination with microbial seed treatments:
High value plant seeds and home grower seed treatment guidelines:
(A) Un-diluted ExploGrow™ seed soak treatment
(B) How to further assist high value plant seed germination using diluted ExploGrow™
T&T Agric, growing over 1 million Macadamia trees and seedlings, have just kicked off their first trial with ExploGrow bio-organic microbial fertiliser.
So far the results have been “phenomenal”.
We ignored the leaves, since, after only 3 weeks, not much of a difference was expected, nevertheless, after shooting this video, it was pointed out that the ExploGrow treated seedlings already had an extra set of leaves.
We will be dropping 105 x free 30 ml samples (enough for 2-3 plants) at the following retailers before Friday.
On Friday we announce on Instagram that anyone can collect 1 free sampler per person [first come first served, while stocks last... so be quick!]
We’ve organised this as an easy way to get samples to 420SA outdoor growers that don’t have or can’t afford a 250 ml.
So if you’re already growing with ExploGrow, then this Giveaway is not for you 😬😥.
We don’t want any contestants to feel left out, especially when those growing with ExploGrow start showing off the effects caused by our powerful microbes 😉
This is where you can grab some:
• Uncanni, 34 Main Road Fish Hoek, Western Cape, +27 63 467 6040
• Papa J, Cape Town, order online at Instagram/Facebook: papaj420shop
• Grow Guru Horticulture, 70 Pickering Street, Newton Park, Port Elizabeth, 6045, +27410070616
• GrowBudz, Kirsten Mews, Smith Street Edenvale, 1609, Dave: +27724039136
• Jamscaping, Muldersdrift, Russel Rd, Krugersdorp, +27729162021
• Greenthumbs Hydroponics, Riverbend Junction, Cnr Riverbend Road & Witkoppen Road, Fourways, Sandton, 2162, Johannesburg, +27790810376.
We dropped 30 x 30 ml at Greenthumbs.
• Organics Matter: Sabie, Mpumalanga: +27 (83) 285 3077
• Durban: can I grow: Instagram.com/c.monsta_budz