Year-end Mini Grow - Skunk #1, Bubba Kush, Jack Herer & UK Cheese

420SA

I've seen guano destroy plants quickly, very very hot stuff. If I use it I use it very sparingly.

Odd that your castings smelt, are they staying too wet?

I reckon so hey... my worm bin has a flaw. The top lid has holes in it and there's nothing sheltering those holes from the rain. The bin has been outside this whole winter so inevitably it kept getting flooded. I actually just left open the tap at the bottom otherwise the worms would have drowned.

*UPDATE

Organics are 36 days into flower now and the skunk is 22 days in

Things are looking a little more positive since the last update. The cheese looks like she'll hold out for me and still produce something of decent quality. I gave them a a feeding of seagro soon after my last update and they loved it! Some green returned and the leaves began to pray the light again. The JH is ok, still struggling to recover, most of the fan leaves suffered after the compost tea. I'm sure the lack of foliage will cost her.

The skunk is doing great and has really put out some height in the last 2 weeks!

Photos of the organics were taken 4 days ago. Photos of the skunk were taken last night

:-peace

cheese0810.thumb.jpg.f3487af12b2fafa35368fa653c368b7a.jpg

skunk1210.thumb.jpg.b4d097331b68d7ac8aae24bb42e1182c.jpg

skunk1210-2.thumb.jpg.b496909a7577326a277b93a243d09998.jpg

jh0810.thumb.jpg.bf7354a1cf638debfa2a29ff6fb14f58.jpg

cheese0810-2.thumb.jpg.4ca164e74424f00eff535a410bae235f.jpg

Did they survive?  Just about to build a worm farm myself. Starting my venture into TLO...

Its hard to say whether any worms died from it but the population is thriving right now.  Saved them in the nick of time I guess.

Lessons learn't though, now I know to keep excess rain water from the castings