Seedling leaves curled

Sbuwie

My seedling leaves have curled up and the tip have turn brown like they are burnt am doing a mini green house grow and I have only been feeding my plants water am not able to upload pictures as am not able to see an option to upload. Need help with this one

• Like 1

@Sbuwie

Hi bud hope you well, 

many things can cause leaves to curl, especially in seedling stage when the plant is still very sensitive. in the first two pics the tips look necrotic, that's a later stage of curl or whatever the problem is. usually stuff like a root zone problem or EC/pH related, but it could also be environment related. 

you gotta give us a bit more info. what has the temps and humidity been like? I see there's a cut off bottle for a make shift humidity dome? have you been keeping it over the plant? this could've caused temperature and humidity spikes that the plant didn't like. 

just giving water should be fine at this stage, but what medium are you in? looks like soil? maybe it's just a little too hot for the seedlings. meaning a little bit too nutrient rich, this happens a lot with seedlings in fresh soil. what soil is it? did you add anything to it? 

the more info you give us the more accurate the answer can be. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I found the issue and I solved it the issue was the temperature it was to hot my small green house temperature was ridiculously hot I didn't notice am still a new grower so I had to buy a solar fan and keep the windows open when it's  hot summer heat isn't making it easy my plants have recoverd well am happy thanks your yo help