"April Fool" Indoor Grow

Sacred Seeds

Hey SSA

Your plant looks to have gone through some tough times, going from being deficient, to recovering and then back to deficient... what medium are you finishing off there with and are you feeding it at all? Old april fool looks to be crying out for a lot of things. One thing is for sure, she is VERY hungry

Hope things get better brother  :thumbups

Yasis dude, you're spending a lot of money on one plant? And tbh, it looks like you got a long wait ahead and not the greatest smoke. Try get some decent genetics to make that tent worthwhile?!

Hey SSA

Your plant looks to have gone through some tough times, going from being deficient, to recovering and then back to deficient... what medium are you finishing off there with and are you feeding it at all? Old april fool looks to be crying out for a lot of things. One thing is for sure, she is VERY hungry

Hope things get better brother  :thumbups

Yes you are right @420SA. I've been having major issues but she's busy recovering. She's currently in a organic soil / coco and I'm feeding Biobizz range. She actually starting look much better the last week.

Yasis dude, you're spending a lot of money on one plant? And tbh, it looks like you got a long wait ahead and not the greatest smoke. Try get some decent genetics to make that tent worthwhile?!

FYI @alemo I didn't buy my equipment for the current plant that I'm growing. I'm still learning quite a bit with my random bag seed. Patience is a virtue. I will buy decent genetics when I'm good and ready. BTW my plant looks much better than before and it comes from a decent outdoor strain that I liked. I don't see how you can judge the quality of the bud based purely on a picture in flowering. As far as I'm concerned it's already better than the original bud from where the seed came because it has no seeds.

@SSA FYI Humans rely on sight as their primary sense. There is quite a lot you can tell from what the plants look like, I mean how the fuck do you know when to harvest? Go have a look at some pictures of professionally grown plants and see if your logic still follows? Just because you're learning, doesn't mean you need to waste money? That light is burning so you may as well fill your tent. even 12/12 from seed. Lastly, if you don't know the lineage of the genetics, you could be sitting two weeks away from harvest and catch some nanners. If you don't mind pissing away money for little reward, go for it. But I'm willing to bet you'll be way happier with decent beans. 

@SSA FYI Humans rely on sight as their primary sense. There is quite a lot you can tell from what the plants look like, I mean how the fuck do you know when to harvest? Go have a look at some pictures of professionally grown plants and see if your logic still follows? Just because you're learning, doesn't mean you need to waste money? That light is burning so you may as well fill your tent. even 12/12 from seed. Lastly, if you don't know the lineage of the genetics, you could be sitting two weeks away from harvest and catch some nanners. If you don't mind pissing away money for little reward, go for it. But I'm willing to bet you'll be way happier with decent beans.

@alemo Yes, you can tell a lot from what the plant looks like but you cant determine when to harvest with the naked eye. Let alone from a picture. I agree, not knowing the genetics doesn't make life easy. :sillyass What should I do if I didn't previously have access to decent seeds? :yipeeee  Lastly, please try to avoid using foul language when chatting to me. I don't mind taking advice from anyone as long as its done with respect. You don't have to bet that I will be happier with decent beans. I know 100% for sure that I will be happier! :thumbups

Maybe YOU don't know when to harvest without magnification, but many can and do. I will try avoid using "foul" language, however I cannot guarantee anything. In this day and age, if you still think the arbitrary combination of symbols is still indicative of something greater than simply that, then you might want take a look at the world around you without some bizarre sense of grandeur. "Respect" is only a product of delusional entitlement.

What does that soil mix consist of? That plant does look very troubled...Hope the recovery is coming along though

Otherwise the set up looks good, nice and clean :thumbups

It's an amended JGS organic soil mix with extra perlite and coco. It was suffering from spider mites, powdery mildew, heat stress & lack of decent nutrients. For a long time during vegging she grew slow with only 3 blade leaves. I only started feeding the Biobizz range about a month ago.

Ah nice the JGS soil is nice...had some decent results with it and the biobizz range before the switch to coco

You getting anything prepared for when she is done?

I'm actually busy hunting for strains on Bonza. I have a bit more confidence now... I've decided to move back to coco/perlite and CCPS/Perlite as the long plants grow much quicker. I'm actually looking for a CBD strain to treat my Arthritis, any ideas?

So what advice do you guys have for me when it comes to ordering seeds from Bonza? Do I use my real name and address?

I think you may need your real name for the collection at the post office as you have to present ID if my memory serves me right. The post office will most likely send a collection card to your postbox so make sure you'll have access to the postbox it gets sent to. Make sure shipping option on bonza is untracked, very important

So what advice do you guys have for me when it comes to ordering seeds from Bonza? Do I use my real name and address?

I think you may need your real name for the collection at the post office as you have to present ID if my memory serves me right. The post office will most likely send a collection card to your postbox so make sure you'll have access to the postbox it gets sent to. Make sure shipping option on bonza is untracked, very important

Can I send it to a PO Box?

Hmm I guess it stems from if a seed bank sent seeds in envelopes, then the ones with no tracking use to often avoid getting scanned since tracked parcels and envelopes are required to be. Well that's what I always thought lol

But considering bonzas stealth the parcel is getting scanned anyway so probably not necessary. Trail did you use tracking option on your order?

Yea apparently the tracked parcels go through a more thorough scanning process here in the cape. I even asked an online salesperson for bonza and they said peeps in Cape Town should choose untracked. Trail youre not from the cape right? Hence youve had no issue with tracked parcels