Indoor Girl Scout Cookies Auto (Nirvana)

Orcanic

So I kind of lost motivation after being hospitalized due to COVID last year resulting in my previous grow dying completely, but I'm down to my last few grams of OG Kush and I'm tired of friends smoking that roadside kak, so I'm finally starting another grow after almost a year 😎

Strain

Girl Scout Cookies Auto

https://www.nirvanashop.co.za/girl-scout-cookies-autoflower-cannabis-seeds.html

Medium

2:1 FF Premium : Orgasoilux

Nutrients

TerraAquatica TriPart

(still need to decide as its been a while since I've grown in soil)

Equipment

60 x 60 x 140cm marshydro grow tent

240W Quantum Board

x2 20L FF Fabric Pots

Training

LST

Germination

Started 3/06 but I can only see a tiny tap root on one seed, so I popped another and put the paper towels in a bakkie under the router.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Orcanic said:

Medium

2:1 FF Premium : Orgasoilux

Nutrients

TerraAquatica TriPart

(still need to decide as its been a while since I've grown in soil)

if this helps at all, I would nudge you to decide against this. 

don't use synthetic nutrients with living soil. synthetics harm microbes and they're your saving grace when growing in living soil. so using synthetics defeats the purpose completely. if you wana use synthetics get yourself some buffered inert medium and you good as gold. if you wana use organics you stick with the soil you got, but change over to biobizz range. Grow, Fish & Bloom is all you need and you not even gona use it the whole grow. 

you sow the seed with clean water and keep giving clean water till it asks for food, cause it's living soil and packed with nutes.

with synthetics in inert medium you don't have any nutes present and can't just give "clean" water, you need to PH it and try not give "clean PH" water for too long, cause there's no food so you start feeding when the first set of true leaves show. 

the two growing styles are very different and should be kept seperate for the best end results. 😉

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

if this helps at all, I would nudge you to decide against this. 

don't use synthetic nutrients with living soil. synthetics harm microbes and they're your saving grace when growing in living soil. so using synthetics defeats the purpose completely. if you wana use synthetics get yourself some buffered inert medium and you good as gold. if you wana use organics you stick with the soil you got, but change over to biobizz range. Grow, Fish & Bloom is all you need and you not even gona use it the whole grow. 

you sow the seed with clean water and keep giving clean water till it asks for food, cause it's living soil and packed with nutes.

with synthetics in inert medium you don't have any nutes present and can't just give "clean" water, you need to PH it and try not give "clean PH" water for too long, cause there's no food so you start feeding when the first set of true leaves show. 

the two growing styles are very different and should be kept seperate for the best end results. 😉

Thanks man!! Will do this. I think I have some BioBizz lying around somewhere. Appreciate it

16 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

why under? is it too hot ontop? heat moves upwards so if you wana catch some heat off the router you gona be better off placinf it ontop, you can also place a cloth or little towel over it to trap the heat from escaping upwards.

28°C is your sweet spot. 

🍀

It won't balance haha

But I put the router inside my cupboard instead and the tap roots grew in less than 12 hours. They're in jiffys now