Vape Cartridges

SkunkPharm

Howzit,

Does any one make their own cartridges? What have you found works or is a total gimmick? I personally only figured out how to recently. But would like to here your experiences. It is awesome to use it around no cannabis smoking people no smell. Well almost.

Edited by SkunkPharm
  • Like 2

Please let us know your process!

I personally used wax liquidizer and some good dab to create my own carts. Ideally using clean dab leads to the best results with low burn.

Less plant material is ideal. I've used THC-A diamonds with some NFused Wax Liquidizer and I've had nothing but good times smoking it on a low power vape mod with a ceramic coil.

I've tried one from a supplier but it was low THC and sketchy as fuck.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Hey, thanks for sharing your curiosity about making your own vape cartridges! It's always fun to experiment and customize our vaping experience. Personally, I've recently learned how to do it too, and it's been a blast. It's definitely a game-changer when you can vape without worrying about the smell, especially around non-smokers. By the way, while browsing online, I stumbled upon the Iget Vape webpage for disposable vape sticks. Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone's interested. I'm new to this forum, so I'm eager to hear about your experiences and recommendations.

Edited by psy88
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Some homemade cartridges have worked like a charm, delivering smooth hits and tasty flavors. Others, well, not so much. It's all part of the learning process.
The best part, though, is the discreetness. You're right; there's minimal smell compared to traditional smoking, which makes it awesome to use around folks who don't dig the cannabis aroma.
Now, if you're really getting into DIY vaping, buying vapes in bulk can be a savvy move. It's not just about saving money but also ensuring you've got a steady supply of gear for your experiments. You can check out https://www.buyvapesbulk.co.uk for some options.

Edited by ninesky
  • Like 2