ChefG in the house

ChefG420Sa

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By CannaLush
      Hi everyone
      I am new to this site/forum
      I am by no means a stranger to Cannabis and all its benefits, and limitless potential. I have been a massage therapist specializing in Cannabis oil massages for 16 years now,
      but am looking to diversify my career, as in a total change!
      I am here to learn as much as possible about Cannabis and to acquire as much information as I can concerning growing and the industry itself.
      i am currently studying a variety of topics through various courses to upgrade my knowledge.
      If anyone has any tips about how to find gainful employment in the growing sector, i would like to start at entry level as a trimmer ( I have an odd passion for trimming)
      My resume is here on google drive
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WKlSUEg_oA80AQCln4Ty-WmPRgi60VNX/edit?usp=share_link&ouid=105255908223658166502&rtpof=true&sd=true 
      I would greatly appreciate any relevant feedback!
      Have yourselves a fabulous day!
    • By High_grade.420
      ABOUT THE TCHECK 2 POTENCY TESTER

The tCheck 2 is a state of the art potency tester, allowing you to measure the strength of infusions. With a few drops of butter, coconut oil, olive oil, or alcohol, you can accurately measure the infusion’s strength in 45 seconds or less. Results from tCheck 2 are an aggregate of all compounds combined.

The tCheck Flower and Concentrate Testing Expansion Kit provides all the materials needed to properly test your flower and concentrates when using with the tCheck Infusion Potency Tester (tCheck 2)

Almost Brand new , Used about 5 times.

tCheck 2 Device 
      Retail: R4800

Flower & Concentrate Testing Expansion Kit
      Retail: R3200.

Total: R8000

Asking Price
      R5499 Neg

Whatsapp before calling

• By ChefG420Sa
      Greetings fellow growers
      Our harvest from 2021 consisted of 
      Ice
      Girl scout cookies
      Gelato
      Moby dick
      Blue dream
      Sour diesel 
      Raspberry cough
      Wedding cake
      To name some of the strains. 
      What about you and what is planned for the 2022 harvest. 
      Regards 
      ChefG 

• By Stoukie
      Good day everyone.
      Due to a bit of a PM scare I started reading up on washing your buds just after harvest before you hang them up to dry, seems it is more common than I thought and people doing it with problem free buds claiming it produces a smoother smoke. From what I read is there is no negative effect if you wash your buds as the trichome's will not 'come off' if you are careful.
      The bath varies from bicarbonate of soda with lemon juice to hydrogen peroxide with vinegar or just clean warm water.
      Now the question is, who is doing this and can you see any difference in the smoke?
      Okay, go 😊