introduction

gonzales

Good day to all  Im an irrigation and livestock farmer from the Northern Cape. I've been lurking on weed.co.za for years after growing one huge mj tree and fully enjoyed it. My wife is diagnosed with CMT or ( charcot mary tooth desease) two years ago. It is a degenerative nerve desease basically but not life threatening (just painful)

Interested in growing indica's

High all

Ps i do smoke marijuana

Guest spootch

Ahoy there and welcome aboard matey sorry to hear about ur wife's disease, has she tried medicating with canna oils for pain relief ? A good strong indica should help. Probably a kush strain I would say. 

High TK. 

No we haven't tried canna oil yet, but she does use a vapourizer to medicate with. Its the main reason for me to start a grow, to get a hold of indica's. There is a guy on facebook called bobby greenhash that sells oil, but i dont know how legit it is?

Am i right to say that kush kush can only be grown indoors?

Guest spootch

Ya look the word kush is probably a bit over used these days but the word is presumed to have originated from the landrace strain from the Hindu kush mountain range between afganistan, Pakistan  and India where it grows out in the mountains. Have a look at the strain hunters India expedition its posted here somewhere.

I'm no expert tho and its a deep conversation to go into but to answer ur question- not at all, with a good soil mix and decent genetics from a solid breeder u can grow boss indica plants to ur hearts content using mother nature! Look at totemics grows, he a member on here and think most of his stuff is outdoor.

Again this is all just my opinion and not the Gospel truth! Do some reading there's tons of info out there and get on it bud you will kick urself for not starting sooner!

Good luck