Am I doing it right

Felix

Hi bud thats not really a scog.... what you have done is just put a net in to help support buds. Why did you switch to flower so early? At a 7 days in you plants will still only stretch a lot for 2 days.... that means you got 2 days left of training and they only just coning through the net .General rule of scrog I follow is to let the net get 3/4 full before turning to flower .

How old are those seedling?

By 3 weeks I to flower you net must be full and all that is left to do is let the buds grow. I would say those plants have at least 2 to 3 weeks of veg

This is what a scrog should look like at 5 weeks

Cheers

Reaf

20140407_204344_zps3d5a9a66-1.jpg~320x480

Hi bud thats not really a scog.... what you have done is just put a net in to help support buds. Why did you switch to flower so early? At a 7 days in you plants will still only stretch a lot for 2 days.... that means you got 2 days left of training and they only just coning through the net .General rule of scrog I follow is to let the net get 3/4 full before turning to flower .

How old are those seedling?

By 3 weeks I to flower you net must be full and all that is left to do is let the buds grow. I would say those plants have at least 2 to 3 weeks of veg

This is what a scrog should look like at 5 weeks

Cheers

Reaf

@Green Leaf Organics

SO that's what it's sposed to look like....lol...Thanks for being straight. Your grow looks awesome. What do you suggest I do from here on in. Keep the net for training or remove it completely and just let them go their own way?

Hi bud

One thing you must always know about me is I am straight farward and to the point , I really don't mean it in a bad way , I like to help people when I see them going wrong and there is never a easy way to give to tell people "hey what you are doing isn't right" 

Leave the net in bud and use it to open the plant up ad the grows but be carefull after 14 days as she will start preparing for buds and the stems won't bend as easily without breaking and you really don't want to be breaking stems at 14 days.

Cheers

Reaf

Hi bud

One thing you must always know about me is I am straight farward and to the point , I really don't mean it in a bad way , I like to help people when I see them going wrong and there is never a easy way to give to tell people "hey what you are doing isn't right"

Leave the net in bud and use it to open the plant up ad the grows but be carefull after 14 days as she will start preparing for buds and the stems won't bend as easily without breaking and you really don't want to be breaking stems at 14 days.

Cheers

Reaf

Thanks man. Straight is the way I like it. No room for misunderstanding.

Hi bud

Cheers

Reaf

Hey Green

Got an auto mazar been as a gift last week and my girls were looking very sad when I got home from a few days away. Decided with some suggestions from a mate that I should veg a wile longer. That way I could grow my auto in the tent wile I finish the cabinet in the next week or so. I only decided this after I gave them there first dose of bloom nuits which they have responded to really well. Now finally here is the question. After seeing such a great response from the increased nuits should I stay at that level or go backto veg levels? I'm using nuitriplex in coco/perlite. The plants were never out of veg because I screwed uo when reprogramming for 12/12. My gut instinct is to carry on but I really don't want to kill these girls....this shit is not as easy as it sounded when I was reading up...anyway they have perked up since Sunday and has had a good growth spurt so what would you suggest?