Whats going on with these leaves?

Teal Smith

Just want to mention again that these problematic AKs are only a few of quite a bunch of other AKs which now look fine. Planted on the same day are 3 other strains and almost all of them are looking great, besides the odd runt or weirdo. All plants have been receiving the exact same treatment. Only a few are sick. That's why I'm puzzled...

Edited by Teal Smith

Just want to mention again that these problematic AKs are only a few of quite a bunch of other AKs which look fine. Planted on the same day are 3 other strains and almost all of them are looking great, besides the odd runt or weirdo. All plants have been receiving the exact same treatment. Only a few are sick. That's why I'm puzzled...
Likely it's just instability, iffy genetics.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Morning everyone,

Looks like the few sick ones have gained a little more traction and are looking much better (1st 2 pics). Those are the same AK x CM that were looking iffy in the photos above.

The last 2 photos are of what the rest looks like (excuse the yellowish hue the lights give off in the last 2 pics, they are darker green in reality.  Also I messed some DE on the GSC plant in the last pic - not PM or anything like that). 

While they were definitely over-watered once when I flushed, I actually think that did alot of good too. There was a 0.7 difference on the EC from runoff to what went inside, and that tells me that the Atami High Porosity Coco has quite a bit of additives and is hotter than I once thought (I only fed very tiny amounts of nutes before that, so was surprised at the difference). After the flush they all perked up a bit and continued to become better. The spots and wilty symptoms occurred before the flush or any foliar sprays, which tells me that besides a little overwatering, there was something else going on in the beginning too. But that seems to be resolved now as can be seen in the new growth. 

I also think that genetics on the AK strain were messing me around a little, since most others are looking just dandy.

Looks like we are back on track. The other guys involved in this grow are happier now... Kippie over here has to do all the research LOL  :D

As always thanks to those who shared knowledge/experience/advice. You okes rock :-puffpass

20200917_075921.jpg

20200917_075959.jpg

20200917_080150.jpg

20200917_080403.jpg

Edited by Teal Smith
  • Like 3