Auto with Fem?

Felix

I need some help here. My mate just had to close down his grow. He gave me an auto flowering mazar. It's just started sprouting. The question is this. I have four amnesia haze 19 days into veg can I just pop this in with the other seedlings as the auto flower has a 3-4 week shorter cycle than the fem amnesia or are there growing differences between auto flower and fem plants. Thanks

Autos will flower under 24 hrs of light. They have a sort growth cycle and go straight to flowering regardless of your light cycle.

Fems will produce female plants 99% of the time but may or ma not have auto flowering characteristics.

So they are different. 

You can flower them together but the fems will probably out grow the auto and compete for light.

Cool thanks for the advice. I have only got four plant in a 1.2x0.7m tent so the auto will have its own space and I am going to scrog the four amnesia. There should be an uncrowded section to stick the auto mazar where she will get enough light

Autos will flower under 24 hrs of light. They have a sort growth cycle and go straight to flowering regardless of your light cycle.

Fems will produce female plants 99% of the time but may or ma not have auto flowering characteristics.

So they are different.

You can flower them together but the fems will probably out grow the auto and compete for light.

I wouldn't mind if either of these strains turned male. It should make for an intersting hybrid both amnesia and mazar are fantastic strains and all seeds come from dutch passion seeds. Wouldn't mind a handful of seeds from that hybrid....you are giving me ideas about forcing one of amnesia to go hermie. I'll get more haze seeds from the hermie plant and a cross may turn out incredibly....got some time to think about it