N-P-K Suppliers

Venom

Used Nitrosol and is worked well for Veg. I am looking for a nute that has a big P value. Something like 10-40-30 or 5-30-15. Does anyone know of such a nute in SA? Anything where the P is the biggest value of the three. Thanks.

Guest Maxwell

Try move away from Nitrosol imo. Pretty nasty stuff and much better options. Have a look at the Biobizz range for bottled nutes, or prepare your own. Gang info on here already about organic growing.

Thanks. I used Nitrosol quite well, but I started using it in very very small quantities and built it up. I am now flowering and I need to adjust. I am using orchid flowering mix in small quantities with a touch of Trelmix every now and again. So far so good. My early flowering was supplemented with Violet nutes, and they seemed to work well. But, as I move into last 4 weeks, I need to change to something with more P and K.

Guest Maxwell

Yeah you're on your own here buddy. Sounds like waaaaaay to much mixing of nutes, not to mention organic/chemical. Do what needs to be done and make sure to post some pics of your ladies!

Hi bud

First off what medium are you using? Because you are going from organic nutes to chemical nutes.... big no no there bud.

If you going organic then biobizz and if chemical hydro then nutriplex. You can't flip flop between growing techniques because you will run into major trouble.

Www.growguru.co.za stocks both nutes.

Cheers

Reaf

I did not know that! Thank you Reaf.

Growing in soil. Plants have been fed with Nitrosol, trelmix, African Violet Food. Just started with small quantities of Orchid Bloom. Will I be safe if I use Flora Bloom?