The Cannabist Problem

420SA

As anticipated, people are still joining up to vent their frustrations with Cannabist... rightfully so! I would too...

To avoid a pile up of related threads I am creating this post for members to link to when necessary, shortly thereafter the thread will be deleted. 

The situation

It's gotten to the point where the number almost seems like hundreds, but there have been a very large of number of people who have joined 420SA to find out what they can do about their order that has not been fulfilled by Cannabist. 

This has been going on months now after the lockdown started and the common thread that has developed is that there is ZERO communication from Cannabist and this can draw out for weeks, even months.

What's their excuse?

Their excuse is the lockdown... a terrible excuse but it's their excuse nonetheless. 

Have you been scammed?

No.... well at least not from the onset and Cannabist has been operating legitimately for the last year or so. We suspect there may be a break in their supply chain, a terrible error of judgement on their part which has screwed everyone over including themself. They are for the most part a drop shipping bank i.e. they take your money, pay it onto their supplier who will then send the seeds. Something has gone very wrong in the whole process

So what now?

Firstly, drop your expectations of being helped soon. They seem in no rush to value you as a customer and will not rush to inform you of when you might be getting your seeds. As they are a seedbank you unfortunately don't have the consumer protection act to help you, although I'm not 100% clued up on that. We'd suggest that you pursue other seeds in the mean while but continue to put pressure on them to fulfill your order. 

Put pressure on OZOW to remove them 

Ozow is a payment platform they recently signed up. Alert them to your situation and get other buyers to do the same! https://ozow.com/ 

Good luck out there!

• Like 3