Heat Mat - Seed &Clones

Hey Family, 

I recently saw a discussion on heat mats and the use of them and how to use it without damaging the baby girls.

As I've only received today my complete order as stock wasn't available, would like to share a very handy, and I believe necessary tool, to remove any guesswork or possible damage from too much heat or not enough. 

That is a heat mat thermostat, and provides the best way to control and maintain a certain temperature, without lifting or trying anything fancy.

Basically, set it and forget it.

Adding below for reference only

Clone station set was on special at Futurama just before lockdown R999 and came with everything you ever need to clone or seed.

20200724_175701.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StickyD420 said:

Hey Family, 

I recently saw a discussion on heat mats and the use of them and how to use it without damaging the baby girls.

As I've only received today my complete order as stock wasn't available, would like to share a very handy, and I believe necessary tool, to remove any guesswork or possible damage from too much heat or not enough. 

That is a heat mat thermostat, and provides the best way to control and maintain a certain temperature, without lifting or trying anything fancy.

Basically, set it and forget it.

Adding below for reference only

Clone station set was on special at Futurama just before lockdown R999 and came with everything you ever need to clone or seed.

20200724_175701.jpg

U know u have to show us everything. 😏😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just going through the setup now, and it has a probe that inserts into the grow medium, and then turns on the heat mat according. 

On the plus, you can use this thing for turning on a heater or larger mat of sorts, anything really that controls temperature, and think that's neat.

Added, I see it only goes up to 1000w passthrough. 

Edited by StickyD420
Added