My new light.

caRnAG3

Hey All,

New member here, got this light to replace my old 250W magnetic HPS.

I should probably have run only one plant in my space but didn't learn my lesson from previous grow so in the future I'll do that.

I may end up put the 250 back in as well due to the cold weather and how cool this light runs.

Anyway super chuffed to be moving off the old stuff and will probably add more to my arsenal from the dude I got it from. Super chilled oke on, the ball and only happy to suport him in the future.

Basically the only guy to come back to me without a story about no stock till July or some guys just dont come back to you at all, almost like they dont want your business even though their products are priced quite a bit higher.

20200613_142155.jpg

20200613_142333.jpg

20200613_142416.jpg

• Like 4

Looks like a @Master_G LED. Good find 👌

I also started off with HPS then moved to a similar LED. I just finished my first grow with an LED all the way through and the temps did get quite chilly right at the end, but the cold certainly did good things for the colour of my flowers. 

I recently now germinated under bulbs in order to generate some heat due to the cold. You might find yourself switching between the bulbs and LED depending on what season we're in and how hot/cold it is. 

• Like 4

Looks like a @Master_G LED. Good find 

I also started off with HPS then moved to a similar LED. I just finished my first grow with an LED all the way through and the temps did get quite chilly right at the end, but the cold certainly did good things for the colour of my flowers. 

I recently now germinated under bulbs in order to generate some heat due to the cold. You might find yourself switching between the bulbs and LED depending on what season we're in and how hot/cold it is. 

I agree,@Master_G is producing some quality lighting rigs.

Even considering getting a few of these, just waiting to see what he comes out with next. Lol.

I found that running my light cycle during the night, and dark cycle during the day has stabilised my temps within an 8°C range.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

I agree,@Master_G is producing some quality lighting rigs.

Even considering getting a few of these, just waiting to see what he comes out with next. Lol.

I found that running my light cycle during the night, and dark cycle during the day has stabilised my temps within an 8°C range.

I did the opposite intentionally to get temperature fluctuations in flower to be over 10C+ and got some awesome colours to come out, but I may have stunted growth a bit in hindsight.. lessons :investigating

• Like 2

I did the opposite intentionally to get temperature fluctuations in flower to be over 10C+ and got some awesome colours to come out, but I may have stunted growth a bit in hindsight.. lessons detective1.gif.6a02f841fee5dd9f04140b241bd8b9cf.gif

I wanted to do this but running my light cycle during the day in summer resulted in temps pushing 29-30°C... I really wanted the colours but I didn't want to compromise the buds flavor and scent a lot.

If I can figure out how, I want to drop temps during the day in my garage or just for the tent then I'll have room to experiment with temps... I'm designing a small electric aircon for my tents intake. Hopefully I can optimise it and get some actual cooling going on.

• Like 2