CBD kinda illegal again

THCSA

Is CBD illegal again? It would appear so, but it's difficult to be certain of anything in these trying times. Here's what you need to know.

CBD was rescheduled a year ago and given a 12 month exemption. This allowed for the open sale of products containing a low dose. This exemption included:

"CBD preparations that contain a maximum daily dose of 20 milligrams and which do not claim to treat or cure any medical condition – but instead, contain a ‘low risk claim or health claim’, including reference to ‘general health enhancement without any reference to specific diseases’, ‘health maintenance’ or ‘relief of minor symptoms’ which are not related to a disease or disorder;"
"Products ‘made from raw plant material and processed products’ which contain a very small amount of THC (not more than 0.0001%) and CBD (not more than 0.0075%)."

The exemption has however expired and is unlikely to be at the top government's agenda at the moment. This leaves a burning question for many producers and consumers who are now uncertain about where they stand and are asking....

Is CBD illegal again?

Rest of the article

• 5 months later...

I faced a similar problem after 45 years-depression, fear of death. Time seemed to have doubled. I dyed my gray hair in the hope that no one would see it. I went to psychologists, but they didn't help. I went to the gym, listened to modern music, watched new movies, tried to be on the same wavelength as teenagers, but none of these methods helped me. I also looked for advice on various forums. My search went on for a very long time until a guy recommended cbd oil http://knockoutcbd.com. After applying it, the depression disappeared, and I felt young and energetic again. So this is a really amazing method of dealing with depression. 

Edited by BenjaminPowell