Smoking less weed since it was legal

Chris Jay

@DankFiend 

Nice. It's always hard finding time for the outdoor gals. I just see to there needs every now and then before I hit shower. I don't take any chances with hitchhikers... the one thing I love about the outdoors is the natural predictors that look after the plants. Leaf miners are the only issue I had recently outdoors.

58 minutes ago, Mambawana said:

@DankFiend 

Nice. It's always hard finding time for the outdoor gals. I just see to there needs every now and then before I hit shower. I don't take any chances with hitchhikers... the one thing I love about the outdoors is the natural predictors that look after the plants. Leaf miners are the only issue I had recently outdoors.

I have no experience with outdoors, but one of the nice things about this attempts is that the plants are taking care of themselves. After adding nutrients and letting to cook for a bit, the sorbet has basically been on autopilot. I haven't even. had to water because it been raining so much. ill probably give biobizz bloom and explore grow come flower - because I won't be able to help myself, but the way things are going the sorbet might yield more than what's coming from my indoor game. Wont that be nice!

1 minute ago, DankFiend said:

I have no experience with outdoors, but one of the nice things about this attempts is that the plants are taking care of themselves. After adding nutrients and letting to cook for a bit, the sorbet has basically been on autopilot. I haven't even. had to water because it been raining so much. ill probably give biobizz bloom and explore grow come flower - because I won't be able to help myself, but the way things are going the sorbet might yield more than what's coming from my indoor game. Wont that be nice!

If you can grow indoors outdoors will be a breeze. Plus as a bonus you growing straight in the ground. Lots of natural nutes available for the plants. 

In general outdoors yield way more then indoors and also way less larfies. The quality of your indoor is what would make the difference. 

With your outdoor give the gals a good few pesticide sprays before flower kicks in. Will give you a lead over those outdoor leaf munchers to the finish line.

• Like 1

Well it does not seem anyone smokes less weed. So lets pull the gat out this topic. What camoflauge you talking about? I love camo, came up with my own design once. How is this for a grandaddy camo. I used to be admin on international mullet hunters association. This is one of the best kills* ever, the guy who posted it was legendary.

* Kill is taking a decent shot of a mullet.

81977855_2581033755449305_3950558584407851008_o.jpg

• Haha 1