What is your curing process?

GRILLBO

Hello everyone! 

I am a 4th year Industrial Design student from Cape Peninsula University of Technology and I am currently  busy doing research for my final end of year thesis. I am looking at developing a product designed to automatically cure and ventilate cannabis that is made specifically for home growers. I am doing a survey to try gauge the current home grower demographic and gain insight into the techniques currently being used. 

The survey is only 10 questions long and will take a maximum of 2 minutes to complete, please help a fellow grower out and give it a go! It will be greatly appreciated. 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GLLB9GG

Big Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By CannaBaer
      Hi there!
      I am currently doing my MA in anthropology at Unisa, focusing on cannabis policy in South Africa. The process entails interviews (and participant observation where possible) with stakeholders form a diverse intersection of the South African cannabis context including, growers, sellers, govt policy makers, entrepreneurs, NGO's, representatives of indigenous knowledge systems. If you would like to participate and make a contribution to the research in the form of an interview, please send an email to cannabis.res.dev@gmail.com, and we can set up a meeting.
      See the attached informed consent form for more information on study parameters.
      Most interviews will likely be done over a digital platform like Zoom/Skype for the sake of convenience.

Also, participate in the poll, it's anonymous.

I look forward to hearing your perspective on cannabis policy in South Africa.
      Kindest regards,
      Etienne
      Study participant informed consent form.pdf