Dinafem's Dinachem

iHigh

So I planted a Dinachem plant indoors and one outdoors last Nov.

The outdoor plant is now massive in size, but still not ready for harvest, Trichomes are still all clear.

The buds arnt thick at all, and now it looks like trichomes are actually disappearing. Damn caterpillars are destroying the plant, should I harvest now or wait for trichomes to develop more ..

The indoor has also been disappointing, although I did keep it in Veg for a very long time, it got PM, and bud development has also been a bit disappointing..

Anyone else have experience with these genetics or breeder ?

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0054.JPG

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0058.JPG

• 2 months later...

Dinafem is top notch man, I grew some Amnesia Haze, plant grew fast with good buds and super frosty.

No issues at all, grown indoor with conditions that weren't favourable either. Good yields too considering all the issues I had (indoor hydro, lost water for a week, lights kept tripping, fans werent optimal)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iHigh said:

Thought I would give them another go, and got some Dinameds from them. Not sure if its because its a high CBD strain, but the little ladies have definitely fallen far behind all the others ,as well.

Weird 

Doubt it's due to the CBD.

I have a Seedsman CBD Critical Mass and it is currently the biggest plant I have.