Advice

Shaun

Hi guys can anyone help me I'm in a bit of a situation and not sure how to handle it 

When I finally made the decision to start growing I didn't know anything so went on gumtree and found a youngish guy by the name of ernie I told him I was a super novice and wanted someone I could buy a complete setup from as I didn't know where to get the individual pieces from so I paid him and he sent me a no name tent and no name 1000w light and the frame was made from PVC piping and some soil and that was it and I paid R7000 sonic was not happy with the quality and tried to get hold of the guy the same day it's been a month of him messing me around I have sent the stuff to jhb and now its back in Durban cause he says he will give me a refund and then changes his mind its alot of money for me I have already got other Mars hydro tents and don't want his tent and he being super difficult now I have not used the items at all and are still in the boxes they came in please please can someone help me as I am in Durban and he is in jhb