Is my plant sick?

Slartibarfast

3 minutes ago, Slartibarfast said:

This is the Charlotte’s Angel CBD strain. Pretty much watering it and feeding it the same as my last Auto. Hoping it isn't a deficiency, I'm feeding it using the preflower recommendation for soil with the GHE products. The water PH is good from I've checked. Thanks for the suggestions 😄

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Your plant looks fine, so don't change anything. Are you growing a chilli next to it ?

Edited by greenkush
  • Like 1

My last auto was a Blue Cheese from Nirvana Seeds and it also only started showing signs of flower 7 weeks in, was also a bit concerned but now after 13 weeks things are fine. 

The timelines the seed banks give on their website for veg and flower of a auto is very optimistic and I found that mine is always off with about 2 to 4 weeks. I means my Blue Cheese Auto according to the website should be 9 to 10 weeks from seed to flower, I'm in week 13 and she still has some ripening up to do...

• Like 2

I think this strain does have a bit of purple in it, so it makes sense for the veins. The stems are a little purple though, but it was like that from sprout already.

Yip, I am growing a Carolina Reaper next to it 😛 Should I take any caution?

I fully agree, my last auto I ordered online was about a month off from the indicated time to harvest.

Thanks for all the input guys 😄

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...