Cancer

Quirino14

I am suffering from lymphoma, it is almost 3 months now since I found out about this. It's a kind of cancer that begins in infection-fighting cells of the immune system. I don't know how will I be cured but this friend of mine told me to try the CBD, at first I did not believe because my doctor doesn't allow me to take some cannabis as a medicine and this is a fake medicinal treatment. But I read this https://blimburnseeds.com/news/marijuana/news/industry/kyle-kushman-vegamatrix/attachment/kyle-kushman-and-vegamatrix-instructions-2/ that it really help others that's why I tried it but I did not tell my doctor about it. So I take this for months and it really helps me a lot. I know that others won't believe me but trust me it really does.

• 8 months later...

@Quirino14  sorry we are only now responding to your post! Traffic jam on the board that went unnoticed.

Glad that you are doing better with your condition. Your statements are supported as there has been  a string of folks I have made thc oil for that have experienced remissions.

Your confirmation adds to the anecdotal library of knowledge those of us that work with the medicinal properties of the canna plant. Assisting those who have not had success with chemo is such an opportunity.

We trust your health has progressed to a place you feel comfortable with.

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed @Cannabeme  - Education is the solution. Please have a look at "entourage effect" and "homeostasis". See why the cells in your body has cannibinoid receptors.

We claim from experience that most if not all folks have very little or no cannibinoids naturally manufactured in the body anymore. Why? The National Health diet/program recommends very little about proper nutrition. By this we mean that possibly the junk we encounter in our food supply, cancels out the bodies ability to keep it healthy. A small maintenance dose does wonders to the human physiology.