Blue Kush Berry Breed Seed Test

Smelly Joe

Hey Everyone

Its been a while since I posted anything but here goes. a Few months back I was blessed with some Blue Kush Berry seeds but they were regulars. So i planted all 10 and chose the best male and female for the task at hand. I just did a 12 12 from seed and geez there was seed when it all ended. The seeds came out small but nontheless they germed well......8/10.I vegd for 4 weeks and transplanted to a clean coir grow medium.

Something is up with leafs as well. This came from veg stage a few weeks before flipping to flower. I flushd her with double the pot volume of water (24'C) and started feeding at 1/4 strength. She is growing faster than before.I am using the Coir grow medium as a test aswell to see what I can do and if it all works. I am also looking into getting a hydro setup from hydrponics.co.za.

Will keep you all updated.

Smelly

IMG_20181118_001825[1].jpg

IMG_20181118_001919[1].jpg

IMG_20181118_001842[1].jpg

Ahoy @Toby

Thanx for the reply brother but there is nothing under the leafs. That's what I also thought but maybe it was a passer by that did that. The flowering is still looking good and that all that counts I guess. 

I will update next week again and keep you posted whether shit is going South or not. 

Smelly

Hey Guys

This weekend is gonna be a bit crazy so i thought i would get this weeks pic up.

She is starting to develop nicely. The coco coir is working out quite well and I am happy with the progress and speed of her growth. I still havent found the reason for that white marks on the leaves. As soon as I do I will let you know. Next week I will start upping her feed.

Smelly

IMG_20181122_202740[1].jpg

IMG_20181122_202723[1].jpg

IMG_20181122_202709[1].jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2018 at 9:12 AM, Toby said:

Hey @Smelly Joe, thanks for the post.

It looks like mites and feeding on your leaves. Check under the leaves. Spray with pyrol. 3 cycles 4 days apart.

Feeling like an ass hole for not paying closer attention to the leafs. After smoking a really nice pipe I started working on her and found the smallest little light brown fuckers in the margins of the leafs. When touched them they moved quick to the underside of the leafs. Started spraying pyrol on the leafs and not the bud or sugar leafs. 

But apart from that problem she is still beautiful to look at so I am sharing her glitter of trichomes. 

IMG_20181202_203827.jpg

Just some update pics of the Blue Kush Berry. Her buds is nice and hard already and the thricomes is forming EVERYWHERE. She is at that point where I can smell her in the house but with the ballast busted the coir does not dry out as quick. Kinda sucks because Sunday is flushing day. 

IMG_20181207_203754.jpg

IMG_20181207_203811.jpg