Moving plants from outdoor to indoor

Guest grunterfish86

Guest grunterfish86

Ahoy mense

Another question, I'm the guy in the class who ask all the questions btw sorry ! What's the deal with moving plants? I know the change in environment is gonna shock it but can it be done ?

I have a little lady in coco/perlite been vegging outside for a month or two and was wondering if I could just move it inside to flower ?

e623a6329ef2b57669a79850170bfc23.jpg

TK no need to apologise! Asking questions is the name of the game here. You're only doing good for the forum by doing so  :thumbups

You definitely can move that plant indoors but are you planning to move it into your indoor grow area with your current indoor plants? Your outdoor plant will be more than likely have some degree of pest infestation. You'll almost need to quarantine your outdoor plant somewhere indoors, spray it with pesticide and make sure that plant is clear of all pests before sticking it anywhere near your indoor plants. Else if you're growing it in it's own space, just spray with pesticide when you move it inside.

:-peace

Guest grunterfish86

Thanks bud !  forgot about that, have quite a lot of bug activity around my garden! Don't wanna spray some evil pesticide so made an organic chilli garlic spray but don't know if its enough what do you use ?