Hello 420SA

RampageZA

Just now, RampageZA said:

I've ordered a feminized mix from Sannie's Seeds which comes with

2 Shackzilla

2 Herijuana

2 Madberry 

Sounds like a nice selection.

I seem to remember lots of people on weed.co.za saying good things about the Herijuana, so I would like to get a look at that grow - if/when you decide to start a diary, that is....

• Like 1

Lol, yeah I did, I wouldn't recommend it to be honest, I grew 4 plants and 3 ended up as males which was most likely caused due to stress. 

This was 7 years ago so mylar wasn't readily available and the whole grow was done for about R200. I see there's a few online shops which stock mylar, flat white plastic etc. 

I'd really not recommend growing in a pc case, it was an interesting experiment for me as a first time grower but there were just too many issues. I'd say rather calculate the size you need and build your own grow cabinet. 

I also posted on opengrow, heres the link if you want to check more pics

https://www.opengrow.com/topic/43058-pc-grow-case-cfl/is 

4 minutes ago, stinky said:

Sounds like a nice selection.

I seem to remember lots of people on weed.co.za saying good things about the Herijuana, so I would like to get a look at that grow - if/when you decide to start a diary, that is....

Will definitely be doing a grow journal, seeds were ordered last week, as soon as they arrive I'm good to grow :classic_biggrin:

• 1 year later...

hi RampageZA

Glad to see you still around. You PCcase grow was something I wont forget.

@stinky"Does weed.co.za still operate their user forums ?" Sorry no and never again. A few people have asked, but never again. No ways. Nada. It was great until babylon moved in and used money and vapes. Vapes were a fairly new thing then. Terrible times for cannabis and kinda where the industry is heading. Sad reality.

Edited by Chris Jay