CMH oooh yea

Growsart

Hey guys

So this here is my latest grow. Green smoke room's candy cream. She is half way into flower as of today.

This is a temperature and humidity controlled box with 315w el cheapo hydro crunch CMH 3100k(the spectral chart looked better than the philips equivilant).

Soil is Freedom Farms classic. Found it a bit weak IMO so i've been adding bionitro and biophos from jamiesgardenshop.co.za. I don't see much in the way of problems except that the temperature is reading 30-36 on some days. The probe is one of those with the plastic shell so i have a feeling its just the light warming the shell too much. There is a second "solid" probe tucked just under the canopy that hits max 32 on the hottest of days but mostly reads 24-27.

What do you guys think so far....

DSC_0015.thumb.JPG.46b6c43dc8d16879a6737e9e384bb9dd.JPG

DSC_0013.thumb.JPG.77803cca53581a70cea5ab78d7c13cd8.JPG

DSC_0012.thumb.JPG.9ed1ea5e81747a53862c6744962ea9b5.JPG

DSC_0014.thumb.JPG.3be1acc8af12232eb2e4d9c1e587a8b3.JPG

• Like 1

Looks like a winner. How long did you veg that plant.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

I always veg for 8 weeks. I do a lot of manifold training. Peeps tell me it stresses the plant way too much but i always get a mother f@%#er of a stalk if I do do it. Plus I get to make clones from the off cuts when manifolding...

Looking sweet.

I love CMH.

ALWAYS deliver results.

Hey guys

So this here is my latest grow. Green smoke room's candy cream. She is half way into flower as of today.

This is a temperature and humidity controlled box with 315w el cheapo hydro crunch CMH 3100k(the spectral chart looked better than the philips equivilant).

Soil is Freedom Farms classic. Found it a bit weak IMO so i've been adding bionitro and biophos from jamiesgardenshop.co.za. I don't see much in the way of problems except that the temperature is reading 30-36 on some days. The probe is one of those with the plastic shell so i have a feeling its just the light warming the shell too much. There is a second "solid" probe tucked just under the canopy that hits max 32 on the hottest of days but mostly reads 24-27.

What do you guys think so far....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 9:39 AM, Grow Bro said:

Those leaves look super frosty.

How long to go on the grow bro?

Is that the 315w or 630w?

Beautiful stuff

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hey bud

About 2 weeks or so left. Don't have any new images to show. Did run into what i think was light burn, even with the lamp over a foot away. It is a 315w in a 2'x2' grow space, apparently I could get away with double the grow spasce, so I'm gonna convert it into a vertical grow next time round