Greetings

ODDGRO

Evening folks.

Jay here.

This is such a fantastic forum and can't wait to contribute, interact, and learn from and with you all.

I am currently on my first grow and it's literally become my biggest passion. Although it's been rather frustrating at times, I've learnt so much about this fantastic plant and literally can't stop thinking about it or talking to people about it. Every spare moment i'm on the net looking for information or watching grow vids on YouTube.

With that being said, my current set up is a 2.4x1.2m tent with two 600w HID's and two 6" inline fans and I have 15 girls all in 30cm pots with 90/10 coco-perlite.

I have two trouble areas at the moment and I'm hoping you guys will be able to assist:

1) I've really struggled to dial in my temperature. One fan is on it's medium setting bringing air into the tent through ducting (with slits every 30cm) running around the floor of the tent. The second fan is on it's highest setting and is pushing air through my cool-tubes and out of the tent into my carbon filter. During the day (lights on from 9pm until 9am) temperature sits at 30deg with 4 clip on fans pushing air around the tent. Any suggestions what else I could try to get this temps down to 27deg?

2) I've been feeding with the Nutriplex series and have been following the feeding chart diligently. The girls should be starting their first week of flushing but I feel like they are no where near ready as they still need to put on weight. Are there any visible ques that one could look for in order to determine how much longer they need?

Any assistance would be much appreciated  :poke

Jay

PS I will try post some pics in the near future

Dude I reckon that's more than likely your issue. 2 x 600w HID's in one tent is a lot of heat to keep down so you'll more than likely need to upgrade your fans to at least 8"

Could you post up a pic of your setup?

Here's a pic of my current set up. I took it this weekend with a fish-eye lens because it was the only way I could squeeze the entire rig in.

IMG_03191.thumb.JPG.f46ef851717fb5061b2703c98cbba9bc.JPG