Greetings

Skotene

Greetings Everyone

Am a relative newb to the scene, a bit of back ground:  Was a blue uniform wearing member a few years ago, ignorant to the ways of weed and its many benefits,  until I lost my mum to cancer, and I ended up being diagnosed with PTSD, depression, anxiety, insomnia and some other delightful problems that caused me to end up using prescription pharma drugs to keep me sane and operating in an orderly fashion, after 3 yrs I found these prescription drugs were causing more harm than good to me, that was until a mate in Jozie suggested trying weed as a natural alternative, at first I was sceptical and wasn't too sure as I had always seen weed as the enemy. I did a little research and spoke to a few people, and eventually got my hands on some weed and made some cannabutter to test the theory,

Jump forward 5 months to today and the only "medicine" I use daily is a spoon of "butter" in my morning tea and the odd spliff before bed, in short I have done away with 7 different prescription drugs and haven't looked back since, I feel healthier, I handle stress better, life is better in general... I look forward to learning more about this amazing plant through this forum  :-peace

Eish! An ex blue uniform wearer! I'm sure the alarm bells are ringing  :-puffin Lets hope you didn't make too many weed related arrests  ::)

Welcome to the forum Skotene. Glad your perspective has changed so drastically!  :-peace

:-hilarious  I can count the arrests on one hand, most of the time I just confiscated and warned the offenders,  it was too much trouble to go find calibrated scales (was stationed in a dodgy area), write up the docket, and do all the necessary for a couple of grams or the odd joint, the guys that did get arrested caused their own hardship by being otherwise when being questioned.