crosses you have made

DankMatter

Greeting to all and happy growing:-puffin

Thought i would share some of the crosses and   hybrids i have been working on.

I work indoor useing hps and mh, hydro  Nutrients and coco perlite mix medium.

Purple Cookies

Purple skunk x Cookie kush

Screen_20180605_231652.thumb.png.a308a5bda2c3f8444e7dd093aa2e6574.png

Close_up_bud_shot.thumb.png.30fcd1c1b523ca85cbedb6487d882cd4.png

Full_purple_x_cookie_kush.thumb.png.ff305b4fe5d75e16f7d5bd2315c07587.png

Nice_purple_cookie_bud_shot.thumb.png.0c991384be108d87e60ad003b1b8791d.png

Guest shadows

I have been working on a cross I call ANC( A nother cheese) its ak48 x sweet cheese its in f2 When I started with it there was cheese every where and thats what all the numptys wanted so thought the name suited

I have been working on a cross I call ANC( A nother cheese) its ak48 x sweet cheese its in f2 When I started with it there was cheese every where and thats what all the numptys wanted so thought the name suited

I'd like to do a test run

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Hy thank bro yes been working these strains nearly 4 year now. Started with finding the most stable genetics i could at the time. Had a lot of misfortune with fem seed when i first started growing indoor imported seeds, so dicided to start makeing my own seeds and started a very small breeding program, selecting for stability first then my tastes and profile and traits i liked. Used regular seeds exept for the cookie kush from barneys seeds which was fem. Seem i was extreamly lucky with the cookie kush it was a star...when i google cookie kush grows on line there are many disapointed people that got hermies. Still a work in progress one test grow  at a time and proud to say my babies are rock stable so far not a hermie in years..your cross sound very tastie bro good luck and i hope she turns out amazing..

• 1 month later...