Hi, everyone, IM NEW ON HERE :)

Guest c.g_terpenegenetics

Hi everybody, Mine name is CG im a breeder, Been a farmer for many moons now, i wanted to just introduce myself, im originally from SA, So wanted to get in touch with fellow countrymen :)

cheers:-clap

Afternoon there CG, welcome to the gang. I'm only getting started on my journey but there are some guys around that I'm sure would love to talk to you.. It must be quiet a journey for you what with breeding and growing, would love to hear some time.. :-thumbsup

hiya hochy, Yes been quite a journey, Seen many weird and wonderful things since my breeding projects began, Can u believe i found a double seed the other day,2 seeds fused together, like a siameze twin.. was from one of my special kush plants, first time ive ever seen that, out of hundreds of thousands of beans, i must post a pic of it later:") thanks cg

Welcome bud, are you still located in SA or are you running the beans from a international address? Love to see what the SA boys are up to especially with the awesome landrace within our surrounding area.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Hi Bud im located in London now, long time gone now dude,over 14 years now,long time since i seen the durban sun :) My partner sends our beans from where he is located in SA, so if you know anyone who wants to test our beans out, someone who is experienced!, and knows how to grow automatics, then let us know please ,We are here to spread our beans around SA, I will post some pics of our autos and photoperiods later, so people can take a look:) at what autos can do, shot

Welcome bud, are you still located in SA or are you running the beans from a international address? Love to see what the SA boys are up to especially with the awesome landrace within our surrounding area.

Hi Bud im located in London now, long time gone now dude,over 14 years now,long time since i seen the durban sun :) My partner sends our beans from where he is located in SA, so if you know anyone who wants to test our beans out, someone who is experienced!, and knows how to grow automatics, then let us know please ,We are here to spread our beans around SA, I will post some pics of our autos and photoperiods later, so people can take a look:) at what autos can do, shot

I'm hitting my third round, however I've never done auto's as yet. I'm sure you'll find a few ppl who may have that kind of experience under their belt although from what I've seen we mostly do photo.

If I may ask, why Auto only at this point? In your opinion do you think ppl are slowly becoming hooked on doing autos? So many questions hehehe, hey bud congrats on following your dreams and making it happen. Don't know what the chances are but we may need you back home if the most recent judgement can expedited.

Hi dude, sorry was having trouble answering to your question there, i didnt know where to click lol maybe thats why im a farmer and not a pc technician haha

Yer i think lots of people are swaying towards autos now, they have advantages that photo periods dont have,And lets say you have a argument that says, oh but from a photoperiod i can get a much bigger harvest, in part that is true, but not completely, lets say you have a grow area, lets say for instance is 4x4 m squared, let say its outdoors yer, In one season you will only get one harvest in that said area from a photoperiods in a summer season.Now lets say you live in a area that gets  nice weather, lots of sun etc. you can grow many more autos in that said area, a sea of green of autos if u will, and have up to 4 harvests in a season. You will get the same harvest if not more than growing photos, U will have staggered harvests, u wont have to wiat ages for your one photo harvest that year, Outdoors autos typically take 1-2 weeks longer than growing them indoors under iether 18/4 or 20/4 or 24/0 light schedule. So lets say we have a 70 day autoflowering strain, it will typically take extra week or two to finish outdoors, and you can stagger them, so while the first batch have the last couple weeks before harvest, a new batch is planted in pots, Transplanting autos can also be tricky in the hands of someone that isnt versed in autos, but its easy once u know how. Even outdoors in UK, i can get upto 3 harvests of autos outdoors in a year, and the weather here is straight up shit lol all u need is a spot that gets full sun most of the day, decent pot size, i like 12 litres, and if you start in a smaller pot ide recommend around a 1 litre pot to 1.5 litre pot, preferably a deep square shaped pot, so the tap root can shoot straight down,in a nice airy potting soil, we prefer organic, or least semi organic growing methods,, and transplant in time before they get root bound,but while the roots have still filled the pots nicely, normally around 2 weeks or so, give or take.

As you can see i do have a passion for auto flowers,they are more discreet,quike harvest,multiple harvests,can be grown without the need for special equipment,grow in your garden,easy to conceal, can grow them in shitty european weather outdoors, in our short season.

I think im going off topic here lol but yer we also do photo periods, but more autos really. But the only thing is you gotta be a semi decent grower, if you stunt them in the first couple weeks, u might as well pull them, cuase they flower according to age, so if the plant is a couple cms  tall and flowering, u gonna get couple grams harvest at best lol For there height our autos produce good harvest, couple ounces easy to achieve from a plant that is only around 60-70cm tall per say

cheers

Sorry i meant 18/6 not 18/4. light schedule my brain is bit fried tonight lol :-meditate

Hahaha, no worries bud. Well I'm definitely interested in trying an auto down the line. I've seen some incredible sizes colas on some auto especially that of Moby Dick from Dinafem. Colas the size of my fist

Morning CG hope the day is treating you well. I have a Haze2.0 auto from dinafem going at the moment, never done an auto before but my brother ( he's on the farm ) is all about autos after his run with haze2.0 auto which he harvested yesterday. She didn't get very big as with all the horror stories you hear about autos kinda puts a person off. I was really impressed with the growth rate of his haze2.0 hence popping in on your thread. We are going to be placing an order with Herbies in the next month or so as they have a special on autos and a bunch of freebies..

3- heavyweight fast and vast

3- Dutch passion white widow

3- delicious critical Neville haze auto

5- Buddha red dwarf

Adding pack of 3- gorilla glue auto

The freebies are fem and 10 reg or 3-heavyweight fruit punch auto and 3- heavyweight sweet and short auto..

These are mainly going to be outside in 3m/3m granadilla walled enclosure.

If you don't mind I've put up a pic of my haze2.0 auto, any hints or tips most welcome.

Soil mix is...

50% compost

30% ewc

20% perlite

Only nutes I've used was biobizz grow once last week Sunday and it's only feed. 0.5ml to a 1lt.

Have a great day...:-flyinghi

image.thumb.jpeg.fe95a211f7db0c2acf2136e6579b9629.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.da08c5c210a6df50edaf8d277562aad4.jpeg

Sorry i meant 18/6 not 18/4. light schedule my brain is bit fried tonight lol :-meditate

Hahaha, no worries bud. Well I'm definitely interested in trying an auto down the line. I've seen some incredible sizes colas on some auto especially that of Moby Dick from Dinafem. Colas the size of my fist

Shot  JustinHemp, Yer we might plan to do a small  seed giveaway on 420 SA in the future, I will keep you guys in the loop. My last auto grow i got some very nice big top colas,my TerminatorBud AUTO no.2 had a nice top cola. 

Im on a growing break,for at least one year, kinda sux! cause all my breeding projects totally stopped!not a plant in sight lol Just moved a month back, and well lets just say my new house is not grow friendly, nosy landlords and such lol , wat a bummer hey.

Thats the problem with rentals hey. And dude do you know how i post my pics on here, i try but just says waiting approval, or not approved, wierd! shot

Morning CG hope the day is treating you well. I have a Haze2.0 auto from dinafem going at the moment, never done an auto before but my brother ( he's on the farm ) is all about autos after his run with haze2.0 auto which he harvested yesterday. She didn't get very big as with all the horror stories you hear about autos kinda puts a person off. I was really impressed with the growth rate of his haze2.0 hence popping in on your thread. We are going to be placing an order with Herbies in the next month or so as they have a special on autos and a bunch of freebies..

3- heavyweight fast and vast

3- Dutch passion white widow

3- delicious critical Neville haze auto

5- Buddha red dwarf

Adding pack of 3- gorilla glue auto

The freebies are fem and 10 reg or 3-heavyweight fruit punch auto and 3- heavyweight sweet and short auto..

These are mainly going to be outside in 3m/3m granadilla walled enclosure.

If you don't mind I've put up a pic of my haze2.0 auto, any hints or tips most welcome.

Soil mix is...

50% compost

30% ewc

20% perlite

Only nutes I've used was biobizz grow once last week Sunday and it's only feed. 0.5ml to a 1lt.

Have a great day...:-flyinghi

Morning Hochymama mate:) 

Thats a nice bunch of seeds you got there,

You know i wanted to try the dinafem haze 2.0 auto ages ago, i still would like to try it out, 

i did  grow out one dinafem haze auto cbd, that was a decent strain.

I think you have too much compost in your mix,depending on how rich OR hot that compost actually is? 

Do you make your own or buy it dude? IS it aged well?

You should be adding maximum 30 percent compost,It does look a bit burnt hey,make the rest up with coco coir

I normally buy my potting soil pre-made in bags, such as the bio-bizz light mix soil, or playgron light mix soil, then i use liquid nutes such a bio bizz and couple others, 

i like to add a bit of Charge,with is insect poo and there exoskeletons, great source of something called chitin, 

The soil mix here in UK, is mostly just peat  like all different types of peat,some peats have different consistency,and it will have worm castings added,some compost,trace minerals, sand,.pre washed horticultural sand,,,tHEN dolomite lime,that when added in the correct amounts to your soil mix wiLL stabilise your ph ,7.0

Yer i like to add around one third coco coir as well,sometimes bit less, we get in bags pre washed and bufferd already, but even if u can only get it in compressed in blocks, just make sure u give it a good wash first, so wash all the salt out it mate, How old did u say that haze auto was again,careful not to stunt it :) when autos are young during first 1-3 weeks they dont want much feeding, if any at all! your mix is too hot to be still feeding them dude

Do you have a nice sunny spot that gets sun most if not all of the day, a North faceing spot if ure in SA hey, over here its south facing spot for the sun, when there is sun, I hope i answered your question,i Will let you guys know i tend to ramble sometimes, so heads up lol  i need to go find my glasses the screen looks hazey now lol shot ps, always start your autos out in a light mix of soil, at the first half or third of the pot, the lower half of the pot can be a hotter stronger mix,,autos hate over-fertilzation when they are babys,first 1-3 weeks!

cg

Morning CG, cheers for that nugget of info.

My compost is local organic from the nursery, only fed her once last week Sunday with250ml water and .5ml biobizz.

She's 18 days old today. 

She sleeps inside but follows the sun round the garden now...

Have a cpl soil amendments to make a LOS soil, haven't done it yet though...

Have a great day..:-puffpass

Morning CG, cheers for that nugget of info.

My compost is local organic from the nursery, only fed her once last week Sunday with250ml water and .5ml biobizz.

She's 18 days old today.

She sleeps inside but follows the sun round the garden now...

Have a cpl soil amendments to make a LOS soil, haven't done it yet though...

Have a great day..:-puffpass

Hi Hochymama, thanks mate, Looking a bit small for that age hey, So you say she not doing much , try not to feed at all,For the time being,next time if you make a lighter mix may be better, like 30% compost,try to make up the rest with some coco or peat,sand etc,more perlite even, We are lucky that we get pre-made soil here, takes the hassle out of it :) I still like to add amendments to my light mix soil, rock dust is always good, bit of worm casts or chitin etc. Best of luck with your grow :)