Hi everyone I’m greenfinger

Greenfinger

Hi 420’s

Hope your all having an awesome evening, new to the forum, and eager to learn some new things from local growers.

Main things I’m interested in are who’s made the switch to LED, and what did you go for?

I’ve been using UVC light for 10 minutes a day in my flower room, seems to be keeping the pm at bay, made my own UVC light, I’ll post some pics once I figure out how to turn off my geo tagging. Keen to hear if anyone else is using UVC, or supplemental UVB for that matter.

Also keen to hear about other growers autopot grows.

Anyone using azamax or hydroguard in their grows.

What silica are you using? Which mycorzial fugi (brand)are you using?

Also keen to hear if anyone is doing any supercritical co2 extractions, I’m aware that potchefstroom university has the mac daddy of supercritical extractors.

Anyways I’ve got lots of question and keen to hear and read about everyone’s grow journals, not sure this is the right place to be posting questions and things.

Iether way I’m sure you’ll all forgive me if I’m posting things in the wrong place.😁

Good morning Greenfinger, and a hearty welcome my friend, I'm still a bit of noob but hell I'm learning quickly so since you sound clued up it means a step in the right direction. 

In regards to LED lighting my friend I can't offer any advice as I too am interested in them but looking for advice too, so you posted in your intro and I'm sure one of the guys will jump in about LEDs as I know a cpl of the boys use them. I think a cpl guys have experimented with auto pots...??? is that correct. But please don't go by my words just in case I'm mistaken my friend...

Well a bliksems lekker good morning to you and have a great day....:-flyinghi:-rastadance

Welcome bud, I don't suffer from too many pests as I've decided on a preventative plan  rather so I spray will neem at least once a week.

I do however have LED in both Cobs and Quantum boards, what I have picked up is that the QB have a way better spread and the cobs win in penetration so it really depends on your growing style.

If your doing LST then the QB would be perfect, if your letting the plant run wild then cobs to penetrate the hood and throughout the plant.

Hope this help man, just stay away from the blurpel old tech

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk