New kid on the block....lol

Guest ĞreenDré

Guest ĞreenDré

greetings guys,

new to the 420... experimented with growing the odd seed outdoors for the last few years (nothing too serious ever came from it) since the new ruling I decided to ramp it up a bit and started my own small indoor grow for personal consumption. running a 300watt full spectrum LED, popped in some bag seeds which I'll be flipping to flower in the next couple weeks, I'll be doing this manually daily as I've just invested in some auto seeds so don't want to mess with the hours (20/4) - hoping to rotate around 6 pots, plant 2 seeds every month and hopefully harvest 2 plants every month . will attach a few pics for u guys to have a look at... any tips are most welcome, especially on the nutes and lighting part of it.

Thanks for reading!

peace ✌

20170926_114232.thumb.jpg.8a875bba228c7e30668b40787954638e.jpg

20170926_114224.thumb.jpg.89b67bd5f74305cf2ca27a11f55ef540.jpg

Hi there and welcome.

Your plants are looking good. 

You should consider lining the inside of your cab with mylar, or painting it white. Youd be suprized at the difference it will make.

Keep us posted as the grow progresses. Im always keen to see what LEDs only will do.

:-peace

Guest ĞreenDré

thanks Totemic,

definitely something on my list of to do's in the room. I'll keep posting progress. switching to all auto seeds now, the other light in the pic isn't used for their growth but for myself when working in the room so it's a pure LED grow. My light is advertised at 300watt but true draw is around 140. will be posting a piece on local nutrients a bit later and what I've been feeding the girls - still uncertain about that part.

Thanks for reading!

:-peace

• 3 weeks later...