mazapetec

DSC_0853.jpg

contaminated pan cyan

DSC_0852.jpg

contaminated pan cyan

DSC_0854.jpg

transkei

DSC_0860.jpg

pan cyan shook this one a little to break the top lump there is some blue brusing

its sad to see contamination take over a jar but hey it is informative both jars still has some pans clinging to life i just want to see what will happen who will win the fight 

maybe you can develop a strain that will eat the contamination but that night change it make it poisoned 

but hey lets learn why not

• 3 weeks later...

Ooooooohhhhhhh I am subd for this. I'm still waiting for my magical fairy to drop spores into my hands. I've done my fair share of growing shrooms and looking forward to growing some again. 

Blessings 

Hein

So their is this field close to me like 3min drive close it has a ton of horses and a few cows .

So i did the natural thing hopped the fence with a few bags with me i did not even make it 50m into the field and all my bags were full of shit . . .

Tonight is the night that I prepare my bulk substrate . . . If I am able to my roommate got us some changa 

Will post some pics of the jars tonight 

Oh and i took my contaminated jars and dumped them into a pot of compost lets see what happens

• 2 weeks later...

Update 17.4.3.86 version 3

So I am preparing a few grain jars to do a gtg transfer with the uncontaminated pans and mez cause I don't have enough for a monotub 

The local flavour Transkei is colonising the monotub seems to be going good its at about +-30% done in 4 days 

Oh and I have started 3 lc jars lets see how it goes 

And always remember to eat a healthy breakfast that you can run from the cops

DSC_0942.thumb.JPG.63ddfc1d05017b82d9cfb84198a313de.JPG

Yup

The only thing I understood was the breakfast and cops part

But you've got me interested in going to find out where this is heading hehehe

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Feel free to ask and i will try to explain to the best of my capabilities i can even add poorly drawn pictograms if you want 

As for the capitalizations i used ...

Gtg - not old-school texting got to go but grain to grain that is when you take a fully colonised jar of grains break it up and put a little bit into a sterilized jar of grains this cuts down on colonising time and expands stock 1 fully colonised jar can make 16 jars +-

Lc - this is liquid culture . . . Instead of inoculating grain you can inoculate a sterilized water and sugar mix honey is best but this will give you a multi spore lc but what you really want is a "clone lc" this will require some agar work 

I will show you guys when i start working with agar with agar you can do genetic isolation and cloning 

To go further into fungi you will need some lab equipment

Ahoya brother Gnome

I found a syringe of Mexican and tried my luck at making some LC. I also followed the same type as you with the honey and water. After a few days I had that brownish stuff on the bottom and since yesterday there is small white particles floating in the solution. I will post a pic a bit later to show what I mean but it basically looks like yours. 

So am I right to say that the LC is successful ???

Hein

Ty brother. I follow

Please take pics from a bit further back, and angled so we see the tub and other relevant gears size, overall layout. Do you use foil on the bottom before dropping ur magic stolen hp mix?

:-meditate

:-blazed

:-puffin

I line my monotub with black bag to prevent bottom and side pins and the affirmative tranferd hp will shrink a bit so the black bag will stick to it and prevent side pins from forming 

I will take some other pics tomorrow or so

Ahoya brother Gnome

I found a syringe of Mexican and tried my luck at making some LC. I also followed the same type as you with the honey and water. After a few days I had that brownish stuff on the bottom and since yesterday there is small white particles floating in the solution. I will post a pic a bit later to show what I mean but it basically looks like yours.

So am I right to say that the LC is successful ???

Hein

It sounds like yes 

What substrain of mexican do you have

Mmmmm not sure. It was just marked as Mexican. What do you mean by substrain ?

Hein

TAMPANENSIS  

GALINDOI  

CHICON NINDO

Jalisco

A strain

Atlantis

I forgot this is the basic of the fungi

taxonomical nomenclature 

kingdom - fungi

phylum - basidiomycota 

class - agaricomycetes