Hi All! Enjoying my growing

JBKush

Hi All,

So in Jan this year I smoked my first puff of "the devils lettuce" 😂 Needless to say it wrecked me.

8 months down the line I'm growing my own plants now and absolutely loving it. The journey has sort of progressed weirdly. I've now setup a mini grow tent outdoors with auto temp control. I run some LED strip lights at night to up the schedule to 20/4 however they aren't very strong but growth does happen a lot quicker since using the light.

My little babies are doing well. I have yet to figure out what's going to happen when they're mature enough to leave the tent. Mainline, LST, Topping.. who knows.

I've attached a few images but haven't taken anymore this weekend. They're two weeks old. The last image is the start of what is fast becoming an obsession.

IMG_4003.thumb.JPG.876728219856fb9b30783c3e8899e755.JPG

IMG_3953.thumb.JPG.86b125351ddb805688f5c39092864a4c.JPG

IMG_3991.thumb.JPG.5b4222293f645d068ffe907bcbf9faa0.JPG

IMG_4013.thumb.JPG.a87de4fdcdbe07e5f75d38c4b2b3acab.JPG

IMG_3933.thumb.JPG.f3b5e3fb24af35180641e86768685008.JPG

Hi.

Those seed starter trays are your first restraint. To grow good weed, you need a good root system. Those tiny spaces are resticting the roots and keeping it just right moisture is also difficult.

Planting your seeds in 1l pots to start gives the tap root a few cm to go.

I would plant them out now into other pots. Another week in there will probably stunt them. :-2cents

:-peace

Yeah I was taught to go small form a root ball and up size regularly but I now realize I should've gone with with bigger 🙈

I'm busy setting up a nice space outdoors to adjust them to when it's warmer and plant, otherwise they'll go into 20l bags.

It's kind of been a big unexpected progression. I originally only planted 4 seeds 😂

This is them this morning

Hi.

Those seed starter trays are your first restraint. To grow good weed, you need a good root system. Those tiny spaces are resticting the roots and keeping it just right moisture is also difficult.

Planting your seeds in 1l pots to start gives the tap root a few cm to go.

I would plant them out now into other pots. Another week in there will probably stunt them. :-2cents

:-peace

IMG_4046.thumb.JPG.37e1e32cb2aadfa54c05b337d512b2c0.JPG