Plant Of The Month - November & December 2014 - Sponsored by Hydro Herb Africa

420SA

Entries were rather disappointing again. Guys if you're sceptical about entering the comps please let us know why. It's a little hard to fathom why people are not so keen on free stuff???? Feedback is key ;D

HOWEVER we will have a winner from the current entries. The poll will start now and will run till 05/01/15.

The nominees will be all the entrants.

Guest Maxwell

We all want something for nothing  :sillyass Besides SM, just imagine we lived in a world where one method does not rule them all, more over, your one method does not rule them all. Surely your methods will only benefit from disproving other methods? By not partaking there is even less chance that the site will be able to get prizes that you want. Just one man's opinion...  :-peace

My camera is broken, cant you just take my word my plants look amazing  :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious

Gave it some really deep thought GarethL, considering that you seem like a really good grower and all, so we finally came to the conclusion that we can definitely NOT take your word that your plants look amazing  :-puffin perhaps next time, but probably not  :sillyass