Trial Of The Plant 2017 Comments & Updates -Trial Postponed until further notice

Don’t fool yourself bud- you can use that line, to the magistrate. That’s after the cops have knocked you around, torn up your place, harassed your loved ones, stolen your belongings. Then, you’re spending the night in the jail cells, 3 nights if you’re caught on a Friday.

Our hobby is in the spotlight- both sides are ramping up.

Word of advice- make sure you have lots of smokes with you, and give anyone in the cell who asks, and smile, and speak only when spoken to.

Does that advice come with personal experience? Shall we remove our shoelaces in the meantime?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Don’t fool yourself bud- you can use that line, to the magistrate. That’s after the cops have knocked you around, torn up your place, harassed your loved ones, stolen your belongings. Then, you’re spending the night in the jail cells, 3 nights if you’re caught on a Friday.

Word of advice- make sure you have lots of smokes with you, and give anyone in the cell who asks, and smile, and speak only when spoken to.

Does that advice come with personal experience? Shall we remove our shoelaces in the meantime?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Personal experience, albeit for an unrelated offence.

Remember where you are my friend. This is not a first world country. You may be lucky, and deal with more lenient individuals, but I wouldn’t count on it.

Edit: the cell advice, genuine? Bet your ass!

So we should have the cameras rolling when they enter. Sounds like police brutality. Get legal aid

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk