DIY Vac Chamber

Guest sparkus420

Guest sparkus420

I am interested busy working on a diy vac chamber and pump, Wont be ready for a while but happy to send that as a how to with pics and vids if all goes well

Guest Reaper

I am interested busy working on a diy vac chamber and pump, Wont be ready for a while but happy to send that as a how to with pics and vids if all goes well

Awesome! Please tag me when you do the post, I have been pondering on a DIY Vac Chamber for a while now

Guest sparkus420

Awesome! Please tag me when you do the post, I have been pondering on a DIY Vac Chamber for a while now

I will do. I am currently using a compressor from a portable aircon. I am also playing with 12v car compressor.

In the pic is me playing around once I got it apart and running on its own. Made a hole in the lid and forced it over the pipe. That was literally a few seconds. I must have a non return valve system as it held vac even when off.

But I will add another with along with 25micron stainless filter for the air in for when releasing vac or controlling "muffining"

vac_bot2.thumb.jpg.a31a61dc05153882ef6e3d5a85a4b8c8.jpg

Guest Reaper

I will do. I am currently using a compressor from a portable aircon. I am also playing with 12v car compressor.

In the pic is me playing around once I got it apart and running on its own. Made a hole in the lid and forced it over the pipe. That was literally a few seconds. I must have a non return valve system as it held vac even when off.

But I will add another with along with 25micron stainless filter for the air in for when releasing vac or controlling "muffining"

Start  dedicated thread on this please, Id like to follow.

I have a Lab desiccator similar to this one, Ive had it for about 8 years now never used it, I need something to draw the vacuum out, Is there anything you can recommend I use as a aVcuum pump?

Guest sparkus420

Start  dedicated thread on this please, Id like to follow.

I have a Lab desiccator similar to this one, Ive had it for about 8 years now never used it, I need something to draw the vacuum out, Is there anything you can recommend I use as a aVcuum pump?

I will do wont be any time soon I have a few other things before I finish this off. This vac pump I got out the portable aircon works a treat but I got it for free, I have seen good results form ones form old fridges check out youtube there are plenty vids on there. But will start a thread l when I do these two or maybe more if I can source more pumps or compressors to play with.

Guest sparkus420

There its started thanks to 420SA

I hope to get it running asap as I posted earlier looking for a guage and something to work as the top so I can see whats happening inside.

I got the chamber(11ltr pressure cooker) 25micron stainless screen to use a filter for when air comes in when vac will be released. 

If anyone knows of a lead for perspex or acrlic for a decent price please let me know. Needs to be 350x350 I would like 8mm or more but will see what comes up. 

Will be in touch 

Highest respects to all

Guest sparkus420

Have a vac gauge coming next week and hopefully a lead on some perspex or acrylic or some other high impact things a friend works with.

What I end up with might not be the prettiest or new but those that know me know I dont waste money where I can rather save trade batter. I am not stopping anyone buying new stuff but I am macgyver type.

Guest sparkus420

Excuse my ignorance, but is this contraption used for extraction?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Purging extracts, probably BHO.

Im following this thread.

Yeah its for purging but not bho, I will never run bho I distill my own ethonal

Guest sparkus420

I wouldn't run bho if I were you either

Damn straight no one should!!!!!! its not right to let that kak into the enviroment

I wouldn't run bho if I were you either

Damn straight no one should!!!!!! its not right to let that kak into the enviroment

So are you just washing in your ethanol and purging the product?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Guest shadowassasin

Have a vac gauge coming next week and hopefully a lead on some perspex or acrylic or some other high impact things a friend works with.

What I end up with might not be the prettiest or new but those that know me know I dont waste money where I can rather save trade batter. I am not stopping anyone buying new stuff but I am macgyver type.

awesome look forward to learning form this thanks for sharing

Guest shadowassasin

If I struggle to get some bit would you be willing to share some conacts of the things i cant get?? A local refrigeration repairs in in a look out for a pump. yours is decent what aircon is it from>