New kid

LukeS

When you got some spare time Google these microbes and there function. That "soil food web" Totemic mentioned is world all on its own These all have an amazing purpose in that web that benefit cannabis and much more d024cfde4ebf39ff0ed264fcbd0bd415.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thank you,

Yes the soil food web is a deep rabbit hole as I have discovered, luckily it's not too dissimilar to marine fish tanks so the concepts aren't unfamiliar.

My girl has bounced back quite well from her setback, I will upload some pics soon. Leaves still aren't quite straight and firm, still seem to be a bit droopy but I've had about 5cm new growth in the last two days. So I'm pretty chuffed with the advice already recieved.

Thanks all who responded.

• Like 1

What's your day and night time temps with humidity? Is she still vegging? Reason for jumping feeds to 3ml/1l Grow?

Sorry but what's PMW? Is it powdery mildew?

Peace

*Correction, PWM?

LoL Jland showing us all he's a potato stoner ah dude we've all been there.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

The actually problem are the few sober moments in my life, one more joint I should be ready to go

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I havent managed to install the fan as yet, bought a tower fan but the base wants my whole tent floor so havent had time to figure out another way, unless I scrap that and buy a wall mount oscillating fan.

Temps feel good to me when i check it, got the sensor in the side pocket, lowest temp is 14.1 because i switch the fans off with the light. Max temp is an anomaly as i think the sun might hit it, so it says 38.3 but i doubt it gets that hot, never feels like that when i climb inside there.

Altogether, when i check it with the light on and fans, its roughly 22/23 with high 50's humidity on that monitor, but I'm not sure i trust that monitor although i see the same one used for so many grows.

Ya and my ballast popped this morning aswell.. Will need to get that replaced tomorrow..

The reason i turn the fans off is because the temp drops much lower with the light off and the fans running, worried about the cold night time temps.. I wouldn't switch off the oscillating fan once installed.

Are you not running your lights on during night?? Well I'd keep it going, I even have an inline fan for just replacing the air in the room. Doesn't do anything other than moving air into and out the room. The tent fans also run always

• Like 1

So to be honest, when I bought the complete tent setup it came with a budget open reflector, I put that monitor in the tent and it shot to over 50, which is when I purchased the cool tube and big exhaust fan. 

I'm very worried about an open light, although now with the lost faith in the ballasts available I am considering an upgrade to the gravitas, but there goes my cool tube setup.. so stuck in a required decision

• Like 1

50??? Holy fuck how close was the temp meter to the light??? The tube works, are you venting out a window or into a room?? I changed a while ago from blowing into my room to opening windows and blowing the load from the second floor, lowered the temps by quite a bit and I'm even running the light more atm. It is going into winter so temps are getting perfect for night time tom foolery

Also I need to be honest too bru, I need to still buy a portable AC for when summer comes back around because this light of mine is a beast. During summer it needs to run super low power and that tbh just sucks cause why do you even have the light am I right?? So I still need to pocket that money out, during winter the AC isn't much needed but for summer you'll be sweating

Dude legit, the light was the same distance as it is now, at the top of the tent basically, I would say there is a good 700mm between plant and light, maybe less. I had the thermometer standing on a box to try and mimmick the plant height, and that's what the thing told me. So I dont know if it's a faulty temp sensor, it was bought from hydro herb... but yeah, bought the cooltube now I can have my hand basically under the light without burning.

I'm sorry dude I literally just got wanked over by hydro herb so it wouldn't surprise me if that thing was reading some weird ass F temp mixed with a can of beans. 700 should be more than enough that is bout the distance to my plants in the flowering too

• Like 1

So I havent managed to install the fan as yet, bought a tower fan but the base wants my whole tent floor so havent had time to figure out another way, unless I scrap that and buy a wall mount oscillating fan.
Temps feel good to me when i check it, got the sensor in the side pocket, lowest temp is 14.1 because i switch the fans off with the light. Max temp is an anomaly as i think the sun might hit it, so it says 38.3 but i doubt it gets that hot, never feels like that when i climb inside there.
Altogether, when i check it with the light on and fans, its roughly 22/23 with high 50's humidity on that monitor, but I'm not sure i trust that monitor although i see the same one used for so many grows.
Your spikes are to extreme on both ends (high-low) and if fans go off I'm pretty sure your evening humidity is hitting 80%/90%+.

This will be your main cause for powdery mildew, this is how she is born. Once infected her tolerance to conditions are a lot strong, so she becomes a real pain in the beeeehind to get rid of. 3parts lemon juice to 1part water and spray that girl! You'll be dropping the pH of the leave surface to around ph3 +-, this will kill the powdery mildew. It's spores, so removing leafs alone is not helping.
Remove the girl and wipe everything in tent and room down with a bleach and water at a 3%bleach to water ratio.

Air is your friend and even if you conditions are extreme enough air movement can prevent a lot of nasties

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1