Germinating in soil

Gonna join you on this one. It's winter in Cape Town and I suspect a few power outages are coming. Gonna really mess us around.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Howzit @JustinHemp420

Seriously considering a UPS for my proper room. It's pretty upsetting to get home and find lights off in the middle of flowering

On another note I managed to get my first CMH light up and running and it's AWESOME.

:-)

Now if only we had power ha ha ha ha plopad3a419645a925badd963b3d1925f2ac.jpg

Image from earlier today.

Those CMH lights are fantastic, will really like to see it in action on both cycles. Is it a 600w or 400w unit?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Its rated 315w... real plug n play unit from growguru in PE. Everything you need in the box. 

I'm just finishing this unknown strains flowering then transferring this unit and another identical one to my " proper" flower box.

I'll setup this grow box with cfl for early veg cycles and move to big box to finish.

Well ;-) that's the plan anyway.

Here's a useless fact for you since you are in roughly the same area.

With all the fires around the average co2 ppm in the air has skyrocketed from an average of 403 to 679. So while the fires were horrible and I don't wish it on anyone (Been a fire victim myself) I find it Interisting how it's effected the co2 levels and  your plants will be loving the extra  co2.

Here's a useless fact for you since you are in roughly the same area.

With all the fires around the average co2 ppm in the air has skyrocketed from an average of 403 to 679. So while the fires were horrible and I don't wish it on anyone (Been a fire victim myself) I find it Interisting how it's effected the co2 levels and  your plants will be loving the extra  co2.

Yeah awesome for the plants. They're beaming and I'm wheezing lol

They're sitting in an outdoor greenhouse till the lights come on so I guess they're really pleased.

So this happened today. Buddy of mine stopped by unexpectedly with 4 clones for me.

Germinating room is suddenly really crowded.

: woop

0af0e1edea60f2c87ea95f1ff4f97d18.jpg

Hoping this cobbled together aeroponic clone gets me some roots.

Apparent the mother plants are 9 years old. I've never heard of that before. Could it be true that you can keep mother plants healthy for 9 years?

Ps. 10l bucket. 1000l/hr pump. 8 fine mist jets.